Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Want To Go Wheeling In MI?

Old 11-21-2009, 05:05 AM   #1
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Want To Go Wheeling In MI?

Some friends and I are getting together at Rocks & Valleys in Harrison on Jan. 15-17 to do some 4 wheeling. The park will only be open for us. Should pretty much be mostly Toys. Maybe 1 or 2 you have seen in a magazine or on the webz (I can't give out names). I haven't been too a lot of ORPs but this one is awesome! There is something there for everyone from stock to super-trick. If you happened to see the Dec. issue of 4 Wheel & Off-road, it was a featured stop on their Ultimate Adventure. The host, Ron Price, has dome a great job on the park and will help you out in any way he can.

Here is their website: http://rocksandvalleys.com/index.html

We will be staying at one of the local motels I believe but there is free camping for those that dare a few miles away (not sure how many).

I thought I modified a thread I had earlier about it but I must have deleted it instead. Oops.

Its $20 to get in the park and you will need a dune flag somewher on your vehicle. I will post a little more info about it after I receive it from my buddy putting it together.
Old 11-30-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
OK, I just got of the phone with the guy putting this on. He said it has blown up in the last couple weeks with some big sponsors donating some great giveaways. Plus some more media coverage. He has limited it to 40 vehicles nd it is halfway there already.

I may freelance a piece for Toyota 4WD Owner if I get enough good photos.
Old 11-30-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Ron’s Annual Winter Run™ & Raffle
Jan 15-17 2010
This year we will be going to Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park on Saturday¦..The park
will be open just for our group that day. Special thanks to Ron Price of R&V for that. The
park will offer something for everyone, so all rigs are welcome.
Admission to the park is $20.00 per rig.
It will be about a 20 minute drive to the park from my house.
Rocks and Valleys Off Road Park
Fri/Sat Night
- Bon fires at my place

Saturday Breakfast
- I will have breakfast Sat morning for the group before we
head out to the park.

Saturday Dinner
afterwards also at my place.
Please bring a dish to pass, and your drink of choice.
Raffle prizes - proceeds to go to the family of Dave Plummer.

Accomodations
- Everyone is welcome to set up camp at my place (campers/tents).
Or there is a hotel 3 miles down the road.
Gladwin Motor Inn..Call Cedar Inn for reservations 989-426-4617
If you would like another hotel option, let me know.
Oh!!!! And yes there will be a night run! I will be scouting out a trail nearby for us soon..
These runs usually get pretty interesting so be prepared

My place.2070 S M18 ,Gladwin,Mi ,48624
Please let me know ASAP if you plan on coming or have any
questions
ron86toy@yahoo.com or 989-387-3569
Old 01-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #4
Wandering But Not Lost

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone going to show? There are some rally great giveaways (like the rooftop tent I am not supposed to mention!)!