Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

What is all this cold white stuff?

Old 12-18-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Big Country, Big Business
big_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nice

big_country's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to big_country
What is all this cold white stuff?

Some pics from the blizzard in WI last week:

tsk tsk, he should've known better

sn-owned!

snow mountains

Just another Southern expatriate getting excited about all the snow (and I wouldn't be able to be excited if it weren't for my Taco)
Old 12-18-2009, 09:15 PM   #2
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
did you at least stop to pull that guy back on to the road
Old 12-18-2009, 09:19 PM   #3
Big Country, Big Business
big_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nice

big_country's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to big_country
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
did you at least stop to pull that guy back on to the road
I would've except he had long since abandoned his truck. I've already had to pull out two other people (not to mention driving another person around all day)