Kansas Meet

Old 11-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #181
chaos316 is on a distinguished road
Name: JJ
chaos316's Tacoma Gallery
wheres that at?
Old 11-29-2011, 04:51 PM   #182
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
wheres that at?
here...
http://maps.google.com/maps?&f=q&sou...+United+States
Old 11-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #183
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
The more exact coordinates would be:

BFE

Old 12-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #184
Dr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of lightDr.D is a glorious beacon of light

Name: sold my truck
Dr.D's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos316 View Post
i see your truck all the time!!!!! i live in northwest wichita too. do you know any good spots around town?
I live in maize. I don't know many spots around here. There is a spot down around 47th and Seneca south. I can't remember exactly where it's at. I guess the rail road company owns the land, right close to the tracks somewhere down southeast of that insection, might be like 49th street you turn east into this neighborhood and take it until you run into the entrance. My buddy with an FJ got stuck one night and I had to go down and pull him out. Check out google maps you may be able to spot it. I've been out off-roading in my jeep a lot lately, havnt had the Tacoma out, don't like to get it muddy too often. In the last month been to Disney and Tuttle. That's one thing that sucks living around here, no good trails without driving a couple hours.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:11 AM   #185
Xtrm06 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
Xtrm06's Tacoma Gallery
It's at 51st and Seneca. Been there several times in my 06 Trd sport 4x4 and in my cj7. There's also a place at 55th and Oliver that is pretty cool
Old 12-05-2011, 09:16 AM   #186
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Are we all meeting up somewhere and heading out in a group?
Old 12-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #187
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
Go Cats

Hey Midwest TW folks. Just bought my TX TRD Dec 1st and wanted to join the midwest forum. I live up in KC now, but attended college at K-State and grew up right outside of Manhattan. And if ya'll want to do some serious off-road'n there's a place out in Randolph, KS that has a huge off road terrain park. We would go all the time in college with my Jeep friends. Before going to Randolph I thought driving through cow pastures meant off roading. There's some serious trails in that area. I'm not going to drive 3 hrs from KC to go there, but ya'll can if ya want. later
Old 01-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #188
turttletoy will become famous soon enough
turttletoy's Tacoma Gallery
Tuttle creek....
Old 01-06-2012, 11:38 AM   #189
ruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of lightruskastud is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force:
ruskastud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmurder View Post
Hey Midwest TW folks. Just bought my TX TRD Dec 1st and wanted to join the midwest forum. I live up in KC now, but attended college at K-State and grew up right outside of Manhattan. And if ya'll want to do some serious off-road'n there's a place out in Randolph, KS that has a huge off road terrain park. We would go all the time in college with my Jeep friends. Before going to Randolph I thought driving through cow pastures meant off roading. There's some serious trails in that area. I'm not going to drive 3 hrs from KC to go there, but ya'll can if ya want. later
Also up near KC and a K-State grad!
Old 01-16-2012, 09:57 PM   #190
Going to ks rocks February 25th if anyone wants to join. Going with a couple guys from work. So ill be there either way.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:46 AM   #191
Casper3225 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement:
Name: Jacob
Casper3225's Tacoma Gallery
Im out here in liberal is anyone out here on the far west edge of the state lol
Old 02-18-2012, 02:28 PM   #192
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper3225 View Post
Im out here in liberal is anyone out here on the far west edge of the state lol

Old 02-18-2012, 04:21 PM   #193
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turttletoy View Post
Going to ks rocks February 25th if anyone wants to join. Going with a couple guys from work. So ill be there either way.
Thinking about it.................
Old 02-23-2012, 05:41 AM   #194
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Off topic but Hillsdale lake is putting in what looks like a nice shooting range. Anybody shoot?
Old 02-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #195

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff b View Post
Off topic but Hillsdale lake is putting in what looks like a nice shooting range. Anybody shoot?
Quite a bit lately. Just bought an M&P9c and trying to get proficient with it. No rifle stuff lately.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:02 AM   #196

Quote:
I shoot every weekend
Old 02-26-2012, 10:27 PM   #197
Quote:
sold my rifles, but i still tool around with my handguns. i think i saw you going down 169 the other day? i actually live down the street from Hillsdale.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #199
jeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeff b is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BM3 1st Div.
Name: Jeff
jeff b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turttletoy View Post
sold my rifles, but i still tool around with my handguns. i think i saw you going down 169 the other day? i actually live down the street from Hillsdale.
That was probably me, hard to mistake my truck around here. I have a friend that lives out by you that is a unbelievably good fabricator. He did my bed bar, rear bumper, tire carrier and sliders for my jeep does custom exhaust etc..Let me know if your looking for any of that you can see his work on my truck.
Old 02-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #200

Quote:
That was probably me, hard to mistake my truck around here. I have a friend that lives out by you that is a unbelievably good fabricator. He did my bed bar, rear bumper, tire carrier and sliders for my jeep does custom exhaust etc..Let me know if your looking for any of that you can see his work on my truck.
About how much would it be for a plate bumper??