Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Kansas Meet

Old 07-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #241
turttletoy will become famous soon enough
turttletoy's Tacoma Gallery
With that said. Anyone going to the 10th anniversary at ksrocks on July 20th?
Old 07-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #242
Reeves is on a distinguished road

Army: 2/16
Reeves's Tacoma Gallery
Me and 2 other guys from Riley will be there.
Old 07-02-2013, 09:59 PM   #243
Just look for this truck
Old 07-04-2013, 07:33 AM   #244
Reeves is on a distinguished road

Army: 2/16
Reeves's Tacoma Gallery
Will do
Old 07-04-2013, 06:34 PM   #245
byrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud ofbyrd has much to be proud of

Name: David
byrd's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there as well.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #246
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I'm on call, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 07-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #247
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
Just noticed this thread today, from Dodge City, Kansas
Old 07-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #248
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
oh geez, sorry to hear Parker. KS Rocks would be a haul.

5 hourish drive
Old 07-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #249
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'm really tired of replacing cv's so if I go to is rocks it will be in the....... Heep
Old 07-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #250
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by turttletoy View Post
Just look for this truck
Where is the build on this truck? Looks pretty nice
Old 07-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #251
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
oh geez, sorry to hear Parker. KS Rocks would be a haul.

5 hourish drive
Ya im all alone down here haha
Old 07-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #252

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
I'm really tired of replacing cv's so if I go to is rocks it will be in the....... Heep
you been there before Blake?
Old 07-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #253
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
you been there before Blake?
In my truck once this last fall and in a buddies jeep the September before that, their is some rough shirt and some casual dirt road driving, it's as hard as you make it
Old 07-09-2013, 06:29 PM   #254

Airun's Tacoma Gallery
yep, but fun
Old 07-10-2013, 07:48 AM   #255
No build sheet. D44 front, marlin crawl box with triple stick. I'll start a build page whenever I start linking it. Hopefully soon. Currently this is my daily driver so I have to be nice to her lol. just replaced the 3rd member b/c the old one came apart on me. So are you gonna drive down from Illinois to come play?
Old 07-10-2013, 04:26 PM   #256
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
No, that is too far for a meet haha. I just saw your truck in the thumbnail on the thread and I knew it was a SFA right away
Old 07-11-2013, 08:00 AM   #257
BBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant futureBBlank12 has a brilliant future

Name: Brandon
BBlank12's Tacoma Gallery
Parker you are not all alone! forget about someone???
Old 07-12-2013, 12:01 PM   #258
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... Truck is still dead in CO. I am sick of this shop I have left it with as they haven't touched it in over a week. I might just get it shipped here. I am here in Overland Park and am wondering if anyone has access to tools/shop and would be willing to let me borrow them to switch out a faulty fuel pump or if anyone has a shop around here that they could recommend to do a fuel pump change?
Old 07-12-2013, 09:46 PM   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by turttletoy View Post
Just look for this truck
For sale? Just saw the craigslist ad...
Old 07-13-2013, 09:02 AM   #260
Yes. It's one of the tougher decisions I had to make. I don't want to get rid of it. But if someone is willing to give me what I want for it or trade me for a "normal" DD. I'll probably get rid of it. I have a lot of hobbies and its hard to keep up with all of them. This is the one I decided to put off for a little.