Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Kansas Meet

Old 02-26-2010, 09:08 PM   #1
fatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
fatty ac1d's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: Kansas Meet

There are a few of us on TW that are from Kansas and some of us are regulars on the site. Why not have a meet?

Use this thread to discuss a place and what to do. If we have enough of a response we'll think of a date. Who knows, maybe by this time next year we'll have a date set!

Old 02-27-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
NorthernTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
NorthernTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for this. I'm not sure how far I would be able to travel from wichita but I would be interested.
Old 02-27-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
KS Meetus

I am in Wichita, and Im down for a meet or mod day
Old 02-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #4

Bueller?...Bueller?...Anyone?
Old 02-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #5
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
SURE, that would be cool
Old 02-28-2010, 08:23 PM   #6

Hey, Ryan, do you have any ideas where we could meet and do a little off-roading. I've looked a little bit and can't find anything. I'm a little busy with work, so I haven't looked too hard.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #7
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

About the only really good place to go wheeling, that I know of, is Tuttle Creek up by Lawrence... that is if you don't mind some scratches and the drive up there.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #8
fatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shedfatty ac1d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
fatty ac1d's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
About the only really good place to go wheeling, that I know of, is Tuttle Creek up by Lawrence... that is if you don't mind some scratches and the drive up there.
x2

Don't come to western KS if you want to go wheeling.

We might just end up having a mod day/meet and greet. Maybe we could go to someone's house or a park and have lunch or something.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:16 PM   #9
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
I think you mean Randolph orv which is about 20 miles north of manhattan. Pretty good spot, what about KC?
Old 03-01-2010, 06:48 PM   #11
I feel so Devo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
I think you mean Randolph orv which is about 20 miles north of manhattan. Pretty good spot, what about KC?
sh*t damn f*ck I screwed that up.. thank god you know what I am talking about even when I don't.
Yes, I meant up by Manhattan, I always get Lawrence and Manhattan mixed up.
KC would be cool.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #12
I feel so Devo

Quote:
There is also Kansas rocks park by ft Scott...haven't been there but heard it is cool.
Must investigate this... hmmm
Old 03-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #13
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
From a guy that went to KSU in manhattan, don't ever confuse Lawrence and manhattan! That is fairly sac-religious

yeah I have heard good things about Kansas rocks park, but there is not a lot around tha area in general, it is about 90 minutes from kc.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #15

I'm in. Looks like it would be fun.
Old 03-01-2010, 07:58 PM   #16
I feel so Devo

Quote:
From a guy that went to KSU in manhattan, don't ever confuse Lawrence and manhattan! That is fairly sac-religious

yeah I have heard good things about Kansas rocks park, but there is not a lot around tha area in general, it is about 90 minutes from kc.
yes, yes calm down, don't get your purple (or is it blue and red?) undies in a bunch

I just got an email from a jeep guy about Kansas Rock.. what are the chances of that? Looks like fun!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:55 PM   #17
alteredillusions has a spectacular aura aboutalteredillusions has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: SSgt Vehicle Mechanic/Autobody
alteredillusions's Tacoma Gallery
when i back from afgan ill be willing to meet up if you guys keep it going
Old 03-07-2010, 05:03 PM   #18
I feel so Devo

How about a KC meet and greet next Friday or Saturday?
I am taking my bike up to Letko to get serviced and though I would see if any of you fellas want to get together or something. Maybe go grab a bite to eat??
Old 03-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #19
JKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shedJKD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JKD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm between Wichita and KC. Might be up for a meet someday...probably not real soon, but eventually.