Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

MN/WI taco meet

Old 03-24-2010, 05:25 PM   #1
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
MN/WI taco meet

ok guys there is quite a bit of interest for a get together with MN/WI members. this thread will help us figure out what dates, times, and locations work best for everyone. im at school at the U of M and im done like may 14th so im free anytime after that and pretty much any weekend before that. we should set a location after we figure out where everyone is coming from. i think we should first have a meet and greet/mod day so that everyone can meet eachother. if you are interested please post your name, age, phone number, times/dates/locations that works best for you, and your vehicle description. also let us know if you know of any good trails in MN/WI so that we can try and get a wheeling trip planned as well.
Old 03-24-2010, 05:38 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
also if you are from surrounding areas (iowa, south dakota, michigan, illinois) you are more than welcome to come. the more the merrier.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribed....I'd be down for something up North or out west for a day. Camp out, bring the Atvs etc.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Im in. I like the camp out/atv idea also.
Old 03-25-2010, 11:27 AM   #5

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco969 View Post
Im in. I like the camp out/atv idea also.
i like the camp out idea also. i was looking at trails and found one that had quite a bit of ORV/ATV trails and had camp grounds. i forgot what one it was but it looked pretty nice.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:01 PM   #6
BuffaloScout is on a distinguished road

Army: 7th div 3/17 Infantry Scout
BuffaloScout's Tacoma Gallery
I love the camp out idea, there is several state parks and what not around the Mississippi river. Kind of a half way point for everyone.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:48 PM   #7
IrishTaco10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
IrishTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in, I vote the the weekend of May 1st or the following weekend.
Old 03-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #8

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
alright guys post up what dates work best for you.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #9
Taco969 will become famous soon enoughTaco969 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: AFE
Taco969's Tacoma Gallery
Anytime before May 22nd works for me.
Old 03-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #10
IrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to beholdIrishPilot is a splendid one to behold

IrishPilot's Tacoma Gallery
We should combine these threads. Here is the one I started a while back...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid...-together.html
Old 04-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #11
scienceguy is on a distinguished road
scienceguy's Tacoma Gallery
I would be interested. I live in Southwest Wisconsin.
Old 04-20-2010, 06:37 AM   #12
knickerbocker is on a distinguished road

knickerbocker's Tacoma Gallery
i'd love too but i don't know if i can....school, work, kid, wife works....pretty crazy schedule....plus i'll be away from home (up north, mostly) for the summer. tacovic: what are you in school for? i'm on the st. paul campus for forestry.
Old 04-24-2010, 02:58 PM   #13
marchev90 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tony
marchev90's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in. Finally a meet somewhere close to IL i will be comming from chicago
Old 04-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #14

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by knickerbocker View Post
i'd love too but i don't know if i can....school, work, kid, wife works....pretty crazy schedule....plus i'll be away from home (up north, mostly) for the summer. tacovic: what are you in school for? i'm on the st. paul campus for forestry.
really? im in wildlife management! i think ill emphasize more in fisheries but im not quite sure yet.
Old 04-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #15

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxi View Post
Looking for like minded off-roaders that are preparing...

I am not talking about the redneck or let's get drunk and mud bog types, I mean ex-military types that have solid off-road rigs and know how to use them, have been trained to survive out there, and can work together to survive natural or man made disastor's as well as if the federal government collapses, etc... and while society goes bonkers because they will not know what to do without big brother making their decisions all the time, we could get together and survive...

Know of any like minded folks out there?
how about someone who likes to be outdoors, likes to 4x4, but does not believe in any of that nonsense?
Old 04-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #16

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That would work!

I just do not like some of the stuff I have been to before where all they want to do is party and hit mud pits off-road... I say big deal...

I am looking to sharpen my rusty off-road skills once again and learn more about Wisconsin terrain and get out of the city here and there...
well im somewhat new in the whole off road thing, but i love to do it. we just need to get something set in stone so people can get it on their calanders.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:26 PM   #17

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What part of Wisconsin are you from?
well i live in woodbury MN, but i am up in the hayward area alot.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:22 AM   #18

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is way up there...

I am from Oshkosh.
well one of my friends lives in fond de lac, and another in spencer. im pretty much all over wisconsin.
Old 04-30-2010, 01:47 PM   #19

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
lets get this thing going! summer is right around the corner. lets get some dates that work for people. if you are interested in a meet/get together/wheelin please post what dates work best for you.
Old 04-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #20

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
bumpage