LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Mid West

Notices

Calling all Minnesotans and Wisconsinites

Old 06-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Calling all Minnesotans and Wisconsinites

we have a wheeling trip planned. Jeff624 and I are going to Appleton ORV park on Sunday the 13th of June. We are planning on heading out saturday night and wheeling on Sunday. If anyone is interested please let me know. We could use some more tacomas.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
come on guys. i know alot of you showed interest before. we could use a couple more tacomas.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:28 PM   #3
IrishTaco10 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
IrishTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
F**k!! I havent travelled in a long time and of course theres a meet when I'm out of town. you guys have fun if it works out
Old 09-22-2010, 12:21 AM   #4
NuttyToyocoma is on a distinguished road
Name: Mr.Lee
NuttyToyocoma's Tacoma Gallery
hi i am a newbee to the site i got a 08 Taco. let me know if anyone of you are meeting up this weekend? i am in the TC.