Tacoma World Forums

Tacoma World Forums (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/)
-   Mid West (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid-west/)
-   -   cincinnati peeps (http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/mid-west/21384-cincinnati-peeps.html)

mudduck 12-17-2008 08:32 PM

cincinnati peeps

anyone here in the cincinnati area? if so, are you interested in meeting up somewhere?

buckstaco 01-09-2009 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudduck (Post 287094)
anyone here in the cincinnati area? if so, are you interested in meeting up somewhere?

yes, this would be a great idea.... so count me in....

buckstaco

mudduck 01-10-2009 03:30 PM

hey buck, its good to see another guy from indo here? whereabouts are ya?

buckstaco 01-11-2009 04:09 AM

Nicholson area..... I was talking with another taco owner at the bike shop yesterday. I gave him my email address and hope he will get back with me. He was interested in meeting. I am going to print up a invitation and put them on trucks when I see them, hopefully this might generate some interest....

mudduck 01-11-2009 04:00 PM

sweet. keep me posted on a time a place for a meeting. maybe we can start a northern ky alliance.

buckstaco 01-11-2009 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudduck (Post 323960)
sweet. keep me posted on a time a place for a meeting. maybe we can start a northern ky alliance.

I will be out of town for about 3 weeks, would you like to meet for lunch when I get back and see if we can come up with a plan? It would be nice to see if we could get some folks together here in NKY.

Have a great 3 weeks... later...

buckstaco 01-12-2009 04:55 AM

Trip has been canceled because of weather.. So I will be home. so if you would like to have lunch let me know... I was thinking maybe having lunch ater after I get a chance to meet with some other taco owners and judge the interest. The gentleman I met at the bike shop seemed interested, but never followed up. so I will spend the next couple weeks trying to drum up some interest. Will get back with you later.. I am going to print up an invitation to leave on trucks to see if that helps.

Hope you do the same as with two working we might get better results..

kristopherl 01-12-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudduck (Post 287094)

Cincy here.. Hey did you get the LEDs installed yet? I forgot to tell you that if you get a halo effect with the light take 200-400 grit sandpaper and rough up the front.. it will get rid of that light ring.

mudduck 01-12-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kristopherl (Post 324748)
Cincy here.. Hey did you get the LEDs installed yet? I forgot to tell you that if you get a halo effect with the light take 200-400 grit sandpaper and rough up the front.. it will get rid of that light ring.

my work schedule changed the first of the year and i havent had any time to work on it. hopefully when things slow down a little i'll have more time to play.

buckstaco 01-12-2009 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudduck (Post 325630)
my work schedule changed the first of the year and i havent had any time to work on it. hopefully when things slow down a little i'll have more time to play.

be thankful for a work change and not the other thing that has been happening to all kind of folks. The weather has stop my plans until spring so I will get back with you later... Now that I am going to be home, I will start working on get others interested... will let you know if anything starts happening.....

DEPJDMALONE 01-13-2009 04:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hey everyone. I'm in Ohio about an hour from Cincy. I have a 2008 double cab TRD got it about six months ago. So far I love it. I didn't realize these trucks were so popular until I found this site. I haven't done anything to the truck yet but hope to soon.

kristopherl 01-13-2009 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEPJDMALONE (Post 328286)
Hey everyone. I'm in Ohio about an hour from Cincy. I have a 2008 double cab TRD got it about six months ago. So far I love it. I didn't realize these trucks were so popular until I found this site. I haven't done anything to the truck yet but hope to soon.

Welcome to the Cincy club :D

mudduck 01-13-2009 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DEPJDMALONE (Post 328286)

nice! it looks like the cincy club is growing every day. WHO-DEY!

soulreaper 01-19-2009 02:40 AM

new to the cincy area just moved to Fairfield last Tuesday

kristopherl 01-19-2009 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulreaper (Post 338775)

Welcome to the Nati!

mudduck 01-19-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soulreaper (Post 338775)

welcome to the wonderful world of cincinnati.....where our sports teams suck!

i'm putting my hopes on the reds for the 09 sports season. if your not a sports fan, then no worries. if you are.....invest in antacids and headache medicine.

kristopherl 01-19-2009 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mudduck (Post 339483)
welcome to the wonderful world of cincinnati.....where our sports teams suck!

i'm putting my hopes on the reds for the 09 sports season. if your not a sports fan, then no worries. if you are.....invest in antacids and headache medicine.

Well at least there is the bearcats

soulreaper 01-28-2009 06:52 AM

it's snowing like a motha in fairfield

kristopherl 01-28-2009 03:45 PM

just spent 3 hrs shoveling and I'm still not done

buckstaco 01-28-2009 04:26 PM

Hey, everyone any chance we can get a GTG scheduled here in the cinti area?????

buck