1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

WEST SIDE StL Roll Call

Discussion in 'Mid West' started by Wing, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Jun 11, 2012 at 6:30 AM
    Wing

Wing [OP] 2015 World Series Champions!

Member:
    First Name:
    Grant
    Albuquerque
    Vehicle:
    2015 DC TSS
    YELLOW LAMINEX FOGS K&N 63 SERIES CAI WINDOW FLARES STUBBY ANTENNA WEATHERTECH MATS
    Hey all! Wanted to introduce myself as I am relatively new to the area. Been living in O'Fallon for about a year now. Recently relocated from Vegas. Military/Boeing guy. Anyone else out there on the west side that is down for meeting up/mod days/trail runs/burger burns/etc please let me know or add me to your list of contacts.

I will probably need to get some new shoes before I hit any trails out here. Have 51K on stock PoS Rugged Trails. (Worst tire I've ever owned)

I also am looking for a second hand left rear tail light as I smashed mine to shit on a midnight trail run last summer down at the Ozarks.

If you see me out and about honk or flash your high beams! Pretty stock MGM Access Cab. Sometimes I have my shell on, sometimes I don't.

For the record, I've been a Royals fan since I was three. That was 32 years ago.

020.jpg
    GetAttachment.aspx.jpg
    IMG_4220.jpg
    IMG_4289.jpg
    IMG_4229.jpg

2. Jun 11, 2012 at 6:58 AM
    headhunter247

headhunter247 Well-Known Member

Member:
    St. Louis, MO area
    Vehicle:
    18 Taco Double Cab TRD
    5100's all around, OME 888 and Dakars. ProComp Series 05. Cooper SST Maxx 275s.
    Hey man. There's a few of us here from STL. There's a thread titled Tacos in the STL area where you can find everyone.

Products Discussed in

To Top