Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Maybe the USAF will fit me better.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:53 PM   #21
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
as a pharmacy tech there are so many options for you if you join the Navy. There are many options for getting your commission in the medical services community... plus they WILL PAY FOR YOUR COLLEGE (bachelors)!

IMO ROTC is a waste of time
Old 07-20-2010, 06:30 PM   #22
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all the input guys, I guess I can check out reserves first ans see from there.

I have the slightest asthma but you cant even tell. Ohwell I gues that eliminates being with an aircrew.

Again, Thanks guys.
Old 07-20-2010, 08:02 PM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Thanks for all the input guys, I guess I can check out reserves first ans see from there.

I have the slightest asthma but you cant even tell. Ohwell I gues that eliminates being with an aircrew.

Again, Thanks guys.
depends on how that asthma is annotated in your medical records...
Old 07-20-2010, 08:05 PM   #24
larryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlarryde09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Vet: C-17 Avionics Engineer; Electrical Research Engineer
Name: Larry
larryde09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post

Again, Thanks guys.
It may disqualify you as a pilot, but not necessarily on an aircrew. You could be a refueler boom operator, load master, gunner, etc. If you want to be in the air, there's still many options. Start pulling your medical records together, because the military cringes about certain things, like asthma. They'll ask you specifics about how long you've had it, last time you had effects, etc. Don't lie, but be political when you answer these questions.