Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Ship out for boot

Old 07-24-2010, 04:34 PM   #21
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Honor Guard-Now out of Honor Guard getting ready for MK "A" School
Name: Thomas
YeahYeah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Best thing is puddle pirates aren't really mil
Hey hey now.... thats not nice. hahahaha
Old 07-24-2010, 05:27 PM   #22
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Well I mean technically you guys fall under Dept of Homeland security. And don't get all hyped up by watching the Guardian, there is no way a Navy guy would get beat up by CG.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:41 PM   #23
littlemike is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
littlemike's Tacoma Gallery
LMFAO @ USCG bootcamp.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:13 PM   #24
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Best thing is puddle pirates aren't really mil
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemike View Post
LMFAO @ USCG bootcamp.
Here we go....
Old 07-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #25
YeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shedYeahYeah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

na, its cool. i know where I stand. no need for me to gloat like the rest of the military.
Old 07-24-2010, 08:31 PM   #26
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
ok military is military. Thanks for serving.

From my army boot camp experience i will tell you this. You do not want to stand out. If the drill sergeant knows who you are, that is bad!!!

Second, you better hurry your ass up all the time. My platoon was fuckin retards and there was always a couple people late to formation. One night they were late, the drill sergeant got pissed, and we had to run back and forth putting all kinds of different clothes on and shit then get in formation. I think we had on our shower shoes, long green socks, pt shorts, rain jacket and gas mask at that formation.

3rd. Dont spit on the ground. Our DS made us pick it back up and put it in our pocket.

4th. Dont call your DS drill sarge. haha

5th. Just have a good time with it. Its 8 weeks away from friends and family, but you will make new friends in basic. They are your team, and your family for 2 months. Stick together and get the job and the training done.

Good luck
Old 07-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotadude5 View Post

Second, you better hurry your ass up all the time. My platoon was fuckin retards and there was always a couple people late to formation.
ya and thanks to you too! but about the quote... im used to telling people that are slacking to pick it up just like in sport. i grew up in sports soooo ya
Old 07-24-2010, 08:39 PM   #28
Breazeale- Pronounced Brazil
toyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotadude5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: truck driver 1404
Name: chris
toyotadude5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YeahYeah View Post
ya and thanks to you too! but about the quote... im used to telling people that are slacking to pick it up just like in sport. i grew up in sports soooo ya

ya and i was like that too. Trying to get everyone to formation on time so we all dont get worked. But your always gonna have a couple asses that dont give a shit. Expect that also. We had a couple guys that thought they were still back home acting all gangster and shit. Even to the ds.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:22 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
Navy trolls, sigh.
hahahah
Old 07-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #32

yay. haha
Old 07-24-2010, 09:30 PM   #34

wow. how sad.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #36

the test is the one you take when you get there right?
Old 07-24-2010, 09:37 PM   #38
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
How old are you?

2 more things to keep in mind...during on base liberty and the class party, DO NOT eat lots of candy and greasy food. If you are underage, during off base liberty DO NOT get drunk. had 3-4 people from my company get booted after off base liberty for throwing a party in a hotel room and getting drunk underage. Be smart. And that goes for the rest of your career too! If you get Kodiak Alaska out of boot, hit me up.
Old 07-24-2010, 09:40 PM   #39

i most likely will get Kodiak. my friend was telling me that i should go underway and all that shit. i would be only out for four to six months then off of the damn cruiser. and thanks for the advice, im 21 but not stupid or a drunk for that matter
Old 07-25-2010, 03:41 AM   #40
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Those are some good stories. Back in 93 I wanted to be a Coastie so bad but the wait was 2 years for a reserve slot. And soooooo the Corps got me. My best friend in boot was a LA Sheriff and the DI's knew it. They thrashed him all the time. He'd already played the game. However in 3rd phase after saving all the cocoa and kool aid packets from the MRE's and storing them in his foot locker, the DI who especially liked fucking with him found these after discovering he forgot to secure the foot locker. The DI then opened his rack and poured all the powder all over his sheets, fixed his rack and went to the duty office (inside the squad bay). When Taps played and we were in our racks the DI was close by, my friend felt all the powder and started to get out of the rack, the DI then quietly told him to stay put and to have "sweet dreams". I almost fell out of the top bunk. That was pretty fucking funny.