Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military folks that hate exercises. this is for you

Old 07-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Military folks that hate exercises. this is for you

oh man, this is so true

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nginHVeaMSc
Old 07-26-2010, 01:00 PM   #2
Patrick is on a distinguished road
Patrick's Tacoma Gallery
only people at Barksdale, truly understand the pain. I escaped the wrath right before they became global strike command. It wasnt a bad gig there while they were acc
Old 07-26-2010, 01:05 PM   #3
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

When I was in kunsan I was completely out processed, I only had to finish up at mpf and was told my orders to Ramstein were canceld! WTF!?! I was stuck there for 2 extra months doing bay orderly.... I finally got orders but they were to mountain home, ID..
Old 07-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #4
Patrick is on a distinguished road
Patrick's Tacoma Gallery
that sucks I was gonna go to korea from barksdale, but I was deployed to andersen and orders to alaska came up I was like hells yeah lets go. Im ready to get out too much bullshit with the new PT, and it seems like were becoming the army slowly.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:16 PM   #5

yea, everything will eventually merge into one military with smaller sub groups I bet. the majority of all the jobs out here have gone contractor and thats how mountain home was going too.. it will go back to the army-air core and the marines/navy will merge. im not saying any time soon but I wouldnt be suprised with the way things are going
Old 07-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #7
wlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwlmuncy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 72nd Security Forces, Tinker AFB
Name: William
wlmuncy's Tacoma Gallery
I can state as 100% fact that I loathed exercises; and that it always seemed like we went from one to the another, with the only escape being TDY.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:33 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlmuncy View Post
I can state as 100% fact that I loathed exercises; and that it always seemed like we went from one to the another, with the only escape being TDY.
lol, yea. when I was in korea it seemed like we had an exercise every other week. it was retarded, riding around in a truck for 12 hours at a time... there was no point in having them last longer than 2 days at most!