Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Going Active for first time tomorrow in support of OIF

Old 08-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #1
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Going Active for first time tomorrow in support of OIF

Well guys, tomorrow starts my first day of active duty after about 2.5 years in the reserve. I'll be training in the US for about a month or so then I am off to Iraq. This will be my first deployment so wish me luck.

Any tips from you more experienced guys out there?
Old 08-01-2010, 08:45 PM   #2
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck.
Thanks for your service.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:28 PM   #3
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck dude, stay safe! Wish I could tell ya exactly what to expect, but AF and ARMY deployments are pretty different.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:42 PM   #4
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Iraq? shit I didnt know we still had guys there. Prolly like a resort now.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:03 PM   #5
commander101
jason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant futurejason1kyle has a brilliant future

Army: 2-16in/ 2-3in
jason1kyle's Tacoma Gallery
advice for you take lots of movies and games a nice pillow for ur bed and a nicer pillow for ur butt if you go out the wire iraq is a joke now man get ready for combat garison
Old 08-01-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Take some extra PT gear. My son said that was the only thing they could wear besides battle dress.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:41 PM   #7
Dedicated Crew Chief
AKTacoma has a spectacular aura aboutAKTacoma has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chris
AKTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathom View Post
Take some extra PT gear. My son said that was the only thing they could wear besides battle dress.
X100... GREAT advice
Old 08-02-2010, 11:22 AM   #8
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGrimm View Post
Iraq? shit I didnt know we still had guys there. Prolly like a resort now.
Not really a resort, fobs are still getting mortered, etc. They wont be out until the end of next year according to obama