Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Flags at half mast today and Tuesday

Old 08-30-2010, 09:28 AM   #1
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Flags at half mast today and Tuesday

My flags are at half mast today and tomorrow to honor Charles M. High IV U.S. Army who was killed 17 August 2010 in Afghanistan. Charlie High was from Albuquerque and was just 21 years old. He will be buried today at the Santa Fe National Cemetery. No, I didn't know him, but it makes me feel like crying anyway.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:47 AM   #2
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathom View Post
My flags are at half mast today and tomorrow to honor Charles M. High IV U.S. Army who was killed 17 August 2010 in Afghanistan. Charlie High was from Albuquerque and was just 21 years old. He will be buried today at the Santa Fe National Cemetery. No, I didn't know him, but it makes me feel like crying anyway.

RIP