Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

I ship out 4 weeks from today!!!

Old 09-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #22
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations and best of luck to you.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:06 PM   #23
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
I want to comment on everyones posts but that would take up most of this thread. lol

Thank you everyone! Especially the Marines who know the boots I have to fill to become a true Doc.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:10 PM   #24
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and best wishes! Thank you for your service!!
Old 09-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #25
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service. And good luck.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #26
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Seems like you have it all planned out. Good luck to you.
Oddly enough, on the day you report, I depart military service. I don't actually retire until the 30th of November though.
If you get lucky enough to go with the Marines and get orders for FMTB (Field Medical Training Battalion) in Camp Pendleton, I'll pick you up from the airport and give you a ride to school.
Old 09-09-2010, 01:21 PM   #27
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Seems like you have it all planned out. Good luck to you.
Oddly enough, on the day you report, I depart military service. I don't actually retire until the 30th of November though.
If you get lucky enough to go with the Marines and get orders for FMTB (Field Medical Training Battalion) in Camp Pendleton, I'll pick you up from the airport and give you a ride to school.
I've had this planned since I was in 6th grade. It's been my dream for years to become an FMF Corpsman. I'm gonna apply for orders to Feild Med as soon as I graduate A-School, so hopefully I can get accepted. It would really mean A LOT if you did that for me, but I don't want you to feel obligated.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:23 AM   #28
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
I've had this planned since I was in 6th grade. It's been my dream for years to become an FMF Corpsman. I'm gonna apply for orders to Feild Med as soon as I graduate A-School, so hopefully I can get accepted. It would really mean A LOT if you did that for me, but I don't want you to feel obligated.
It'd be my honor to pick you up.
I'll be a HM1(SW/AW/FMF) (RET) by then.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #29
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
You already have my friend.
Yup, like he said, thanks for what you do.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:32 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
It'd be my honor to pick you up.
I'll be a HM1(SW/AW/FMF) (RET) by then.
Sounds like you had a pretty interesting and exciting enlistment. Thank you for your service!!!

It really means a lot to me that you want to do this. I'll be sure to keep in touch with you and let you know what the timing and plans will be when I graduate A-School.
Old 09-10-2010, 11:47 AM   #31
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and good luck! i kinda regret not joining the military after high school, but oh well...
Old 09-10-2010, 12:02 PM   #32

It's no too late. lol
Old 09-10-2010, 03:53 PM   #33
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
It's no too late. lol
True... but i already make good money workin for the railroad