Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

I ship out 4 weeks from today!!!

Old 09-07-2010, 06:06 AM   #1
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
I ship out 4 weeks from today!!!

Well, I'm ordered to leave for Navy RTC on October 5th. I know it'll be here before I know it so I'm just trying to enjoy me last few weeks of civillian life. I'll be going to basic for 9 weeks and then i'll have 14 weeks of training at my A-School to become a Hospital Corpsman. After I complete A-School, I want to go to feild med so I can become an FMF Corpsman with the Marine Corps. Wish me luck!!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepdog View Post
Well, I'm ordered to leave for Navy RTC on October 5th. I know it'll be here before I know it so I'm just trying to enjoy me last few weeks of civillian life. I'll be going to basic for 9 weeks and then i'll have 14 weeks of training at my A-School to become a Hospital Corpsman. After I complete A-School, I want to go to feild med so I can become an FMF Corpsman with the Marine Corps. Wish me luck!!!!
Congratulations and good luck..........................Doc.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and come home safe
Old 09-07-2010, 06:09 AM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Best of luck to all that you want to accompllish.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:09 AM   #5
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats and good luck my fellow Nor Cal native...Navy boot camp was a cakewalk, just don't talk back or be a smartass like a lot of guys in my division were and you should be fine.
Old 09-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #6
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Thanks for the support. I hope to make you all proud!!!
Old 09-07-2010, 06:18 AM   #7
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. Should be OK. Don't be a typical teenager and you'll be fine.

Hope you get FMF and then go to the field. Lots of FMF's working at my clinic. Enjoy office work if you get it
Old 09-07-2010, 06:43 AM   #8
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. Thank you for serving!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any advise for you, as everything you do in boot camp will be wrong. So, go get 'em Doc!
Old 09-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #10
Big R is on a distinguished road
Name: James Gibbs (randy)
Big R's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Big R
Navy. God Bless you

My Son Did that 4 years ago.
Its done him a world of good.

Make sure you like it .
You can change at A school if its not you.

God blees you for serving our great country.

Quote:
Old 09-08-2010, 12:08 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathom View Post
I don't have any advise for you, as everything you do in boot camp will be wrong. So, go get 'em Doc!
Hahahahaha. Aint that the truth...

Thanks for your support everyone! It really means a lot.
Old 09-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #12
motorhead is on a distinguished road
motorhead's Tacoma Gallery
congratulations on your career choice and thank you for choosing to serve. i went to navy boot camp in great lakes around the same time (OCT '08-DEC -'08). other than it being cold as hell, you shouldn't have any problems. like what others are saying, just don't act all foolish and childlike and you'll be fine. do as you're told, don't give any lip and you'll most likely find yourself in a leadership position in your division. your a-school will most likely be in great lakes also. don't be discouraged if you get put on 'hold' status. thats when your start date for school is delayed while waiting for a seat to open up in school. study hard and get out to the fleet. again, thank you for choosing to serve and defend.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:05 PM   #13
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
good luck man but i thought u were going to try to make light bars like defiants?????
Old 09-08-2010, 03:09 PM   #15
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck, God bless and thank you for your service!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:30 PM   #16
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Congratz, future squid!

Do what you're told and just make it through. Hopefully I'll see you out there someday "Devil Doc."

Semper fi!
Old 09-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #17
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for the support. I hope to make you all proud!!!
You already have my friend.
Old 09-08-2010, 03:43 PM   #18
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats dude. Thanks for serving. And good luck with everything
Old 09-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #19
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
As for the Navy - I never had much love for them being a boot Marine stationed at NOB Norfolk. But as for our Docs... those are the safiest guys on this planet. Hope you make it to the Greenside...

Old 09-08-2010, 07:01 PM   #20
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Congratulations and good luck..........................Doc.

^^^What he said^^^

Oorah