Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

im goin into the army...advice?

Old 09-17-2010, 07:59 AM   #21
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
i can see why i wouldnt have much respect because i took the smart way.....i am getting all my college paid for and i will be a officer
but i see what every one is saying. TO ALL THE DEVIL DOGS: i respect what yall do and did for our country......but im looking for a long time carrer and the army seems more fit for the job for me
Old 09-17-2010, 08:00 AM   #22
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemike View Post
He's too scared to be in our beloved Corps.
you go my repect, but the corp is not for me either.....
Old 09-17-2010, 08:03 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootsOFP View Post
I don't think anyone really respects butterboots at first. If you want us (the enlisted) to respect you the best rule I have is, "if we suffer, you suffer with us."

I remember my morale was pretty much destroyed when I was standing in the rain for 36 hours and it was 40 degrees outside (range 400). My CO said the inspiring words, "Don't be a pussy gents." then he got in his hmmwv and drove to the rear. He showed up the next day in brand new cammies and dry boots. I never respected him after and still don't to this day.
I completly agree with the we suffer and you suffer with us idea.....i would never leave my men in the rain and go back in my tent.....thats horrible
Old 09-19-2010, 11:00 AM   #25
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
One of my good friends is in his final year of Army ROTC, I lived with him during first two years or so.....let me know if you want to know anything

Glad you picked ROTC thats what I did(Air Force though)....I met some west pointers and they were a bunch of ****** ring knockers. I've met some alright WP guys.....but the dooshbag is strong with them. And I can say that before anyone gets on my ass because I'm a pretty chill guy and respect all the branches... but they've blown it
Old 09-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #26
Ryan16 is on a distinguished road
Army: 213 FSC 91D
Name: Ryan
Ryan16's Tacoma Gallery
i was in the same boat you were in about 6 months ago i joined the guard because i get a mos and better trained then the rotc basic if you need any advice just ask
Old 09-19-2010, 07:32 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Like Judy said........................Dont volunteer for a damn thing!
ya i learned the hard way at my school do only do what your told and no more and no less
Old 09-19-2010, 07:38 PM   #28
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Go Coast Guard! Seriously dude its the best....guys get outta the Army and come here..lol
Old 09-20-2010, 08:38 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Go Coast Guard! Seriously dude its the best....guys get outta the Army and come here..lol
depends....whats the wheelin like in alaska hahaha
Old 09-20-2010, 11:36 AM   #30
bootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to beholdbootywarrior is a splendid one to behold
bootywarrior's Tacoma Gallery
USMC
Old 09-20-2010, 12:06 PM   #31
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought you guys were cutting back personnel?
Old 09-20-2010, 03:31 PM   #32
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
depends....whats the wheelin like in alaska hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
I thought you guys were cutting back personnel?
We did cut back...then they said they need more for whatever reason. And the wheelin is great here, especially if you have a 4 wheeler. Hunting is good, fishing is good.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:25 PM   #33
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We did cut back...then they said they need more for whatever reason. And the wheelin is great here, especially if you have a 4 wheeler. Hunting is good, fishing is good.
I would crossover to the coast guard but i will have 6 years when i get out and i dont think you can do it then
Old 09-20-2010, 08:46 PM   #34
Do Not Try This At Home
bobf46 will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Aircraft Mechanic and C-5 Loadmaster
bobf46's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

I was Air Force and retired in 1994. Untill you make 0-3 keep a low profile and learn learn learn because theres nothing worse than a butter bar thinking he or she knows EVERYTHING and can change the world.
Old 09-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #35

idk....im prolly just gonna stick with army or air force...i would really like to fly a helicopter
Old 09-21-2010, 11:29 AM   #36
Terp is on a distinguished road
Army:
Terp's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a PM
Old 09-21-2010, 11:43 AM   #37
U.S.M.C.
bowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of lightbowzerdoo77 is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: HQ BN Truck CO 2nd Marine Division, RS Salt lake city, 6th Marine Regiment, 7th Marine Regiment
bowzerdoo77's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to bowzerdoo77 Send a message via Skype™ to bowzerdoo77
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
Join the Marines!!!!!!!
I agree and so happens I am a recruiter... where do you live
Old 09-21-2010, 09:15 PM   #38
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hello, i plan on applying for a ROTC scholar ship for college. Any one do this? any tips to get through? whats the best way to do it? just general info on how its all gonna work would be great!

Hummm ...

Do this and see what happens ...

Volunteer for EVERYTHING ... and ... ALWAYS ask your DI ... "WHY" ... when you get an order ...

IMO ... USAF has great MOSs & best duty & perks or go USMC and kick azz. ....

Old 09-22-2010, 02:04 AM   #39
littlemike is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Mike
littlemike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
you go my repect, but the corp is not for me either.....
The Corps picks the man... we don't want your pussy ass anyway.

Pound sand. And keep hoping for that ROTC scholarship.

Recon!
Old 09-23-2010, 10:52 AM   #40
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemike View Post
The Corps picks the man... we don't want your pussy ass anyway.

Pound sand. And keep hoping for that ROTC scholarship.

Recon!
ouch!!

semper!