Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

California gun laws

Old 09-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #1
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO
Ammo guy's Tacoma Gallery
California gun laws

I just got orders to northern California. I know they have BS bureaucratic, liberal, hippie gun laws. Does anyone know if there are any kind of waiver for military bringing weapons in to California?
Old 09-14-2010, 06:51 PM   #2
Sinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of lightSinister is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Logistics, Beans, Bullets and spare parts..
Name: Mike
Sinister's Tacoma Gallery
Contact the base security forces. That would be your best resource.
Old 09-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #3
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
usacarry.com and carryusa.com both have good state info. packing.org is OOC but can direct you to other current sites.
My youngest son is an ammo troop in the NM Air Guard (if you ain't ammo, you ain't shit).
Old 09-14-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
you headed to Travis?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:08 PM   #5
senna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to beholdsenna is a splendid one to behold
senna's Tacoma Gallery
Have a look here, I didn't see any military reference, you can look around and see if you can find anything.

Beware of the 10 round max on magazines.
And fixed mags on AR's

http://www.ag.ca.gov/firearms/ab991.php
Old 09-14-2010, 08:53 PM   #6
Ammo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of lightAmmo guy is a glorious beacon of light

Air Force: AMMO
Ammo guy's Tacoma Gallery
I am heading to Beale in Dec. And yes I am a AMMO troop. Have been for the past six years
Old 09-15-2010, 08:44 AM   #7
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Do not give your weapons to the SF folks. If you know someone off base or in on-base housing, let them keep it. When I was TDY to Kirtland, I follwed the rules and dropped my two AR's off at the SF folks. When I went to get them (after a hour of arguing with the turd to get MY guns back) I found a target in one of my cases...yeah, someone took one of my guns out. I was PISSED and dime'd them out.