Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

San Diego or Pacific Northwest

Old 09-16-2010, 12:43 PM   #21
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
im from portland derek, i promise, rain, 260 days of the year gets old
yeah Born and raised in Seattle... rain does put a hamper on a lot of things... especially motorcycle riding
Old 09-16-2010, 04:10 PM   #22
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Gee, that's easy:

What do like: Rain 300 days or Sun 300 days?
Cost of living: High (San Diego) or Low?
Trees: Natural or planted?
Creatures: Coyotes or Big Foot?
Nearby foreign countries: Canada or Mexico?
Being with an hour or two of most every kind of climate or being in a forest?
Living near a possible volcano or living near a possible tsunami?

We do have the world's largest zoo collection and its wild animal park, plus Sea World, LegoLand, 100 miles to Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm... But, you have Puget Sound, Olympic Peninsula, the Columbia River...

You have lots of trees... we have lots of people!

You do have town called Tacoma, and we drive a truck called Tacoma !!

Enjoy where ever you decide!
Old 09-16-2010, 04:16 PM   #23
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
We're also 4 hours from Vegas.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:38 AM   #24
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
We're also 4 hours from Vegas.
oh yeah forgot about that...

the single largest deciding factor is that I own a home in Bremerton, WA and if I go to SD then I have to find a new renter since the current will be moving about the time I get back from Iraq
Old 09-17-2010, 11:48 AM   #25
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
oh yeah forgot about that...

the single largest deciding factor is that I own a home in Bremerton, WA and if I go to SD then I have to find a new renter since the current will be moving about the time I get back from Iraq
A $400,000 2 bedroom condo here would be somewhere in the $100-$150,000 range there, maybe even less.
Old 09-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #26
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Living that close to members like panda means that I would drink and wheel way too much!!
Haahaa guess that isn't a bad idea!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 11:58 AM   #27
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Toss up. But I can tell you the walk back to the boat in Everett sucks in the cold and I'm not the biggest fan of the Abe either
Old 09-17-2010, 12:01 PM   #28
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Toss up. But I can tell you the walk back to the boat in Everett sucks in the cold and I'm not the biggest fan of the Abe either
yeah I was thinking about the Stennis out in Bremerton
Old 09-17-2010, 12:02 PM   #29
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
A $400,000 2 bedroom condo here would be somewhere in the $100-$150,000 range there, maybe even less.
yeah I know...due to the market I can't sell my house, but I have a great renter however he is probably PCSing around the time I get back from Iraq, so if I go back to Bremerton then I can live in my house.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #30
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry but you would be stupied if you did not go to san diego that place is gods gift to earth!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:04 PM   #31
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Heard it's pretty old, and you know what that equates to in the Navy since no one can keep things nice lol. Although I guess officer berthings are cush no matter what

Our LT used to hate when we would come fuck with him on the o-3 lol
Old 09-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #32
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Living that close to members like panda means that I would drink and wheel way too much!!
Haahaa guess that isn't a bad idea!!!
Umm, what?

Surely you don't mean Panda Jerk. lol

He's not old enough to drink, and his parents don't let him take his truck off-road.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #33

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:18 PM   #34
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I was being sarcastic!!!
Haahaa.
Go up north!!! Cali sux!!!
Old 09-17-2010, 12:22 PM   #35
Mob parking lots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
I was being sarcastic!!!
Haahaa.
Go up north!!! Cali sux!!!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Come on down here to SD. We need more RR trucks!

C'mon LT, you know you wanna.
Old 09-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #36
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTacoman View Post
Dude.... your "Mountains" ain't even foothills compared to the PNW. You want to see some real mountains head to Oregon or Washington, they have MOUNTAINS!

Yeah, ocean, desert, and climate are great in SD.

But check out the DUNES in Oregon. That's some FUN on an ATV.

Dude, your "Dunes" ain't even anthills compared to SDEC . You want to see some real dunes head to Glamis.....

j/k I love the wetter cooler climate that PNW & further north have & my uncle lives in Ontario , Oregon not too far from Pendleton & the dunes around there are nice....
Old 09-17-2010, 12:23 PM   #37

Sure if you can get engage or allpro to sponsor my truck!!!
Old 09-23-2010, 07:43 PM   #38
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
I have spent a lot of time in both ... San Diego would be my choice ... too dark & rainy in the PNW for me.

Old 09-23-2010, 07:50 PM   #39
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
For what it's worth, Atlanta averages more yearly rainfall than Seattle.