Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

ANYONE ON HERE AT HOLLOMAN AFB?

Old 09-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
ANYONE ON HERE AT HOLLOMAN AFB?

well.............

anyone?
Old 09-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
PIMP
HeadTaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
HeadTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was stationed there from 99-2002. I hated that place! I liked El Paso and Las Cruces. Alamogordo was small and boring!
Old 09-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
MaidenFan will become famous soon enoughMaidenFan will become famous soon enough

MaidenFan's Tacoma Gallery
I grew up in Las Cruces, but I'm now in Seattle...so no, not there now.

But at least there is some good wheelin' out there.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #4
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yea the base sucks but real good offroading up in cloudcroft and near white sands and red sands
Old 09-21-2010, 06:18 PM   #5
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
I have a friend there right now. going out there to see him in Dec. I heard it sucks ass out there. lol we will probably hit the titty bar every night I am there
Old 09-21-2010, 07:08 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntbiker2008 View Post
I have a friend there right now. going out there to see him in Dec. I heard it sucks ass out there. lol we will probably hit the titty bar every night I am there
well shit ill prob be deployed then lol
Old 09-24-2010, 03:48 PM   #7
First I derp.. then I herp
mntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmntbiker2008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Aaron
mntbiker2008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
well shit ill prob be deployed then lol
damn. I am hoping to meet a few TWers while I am out there... trying to figure out if I want to extend my trip, hop on a plane and fly up to vegas or something.