Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

had the promotion board this weekend...

Old 10-04-2010, 11:56 PM   #21
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post

whats E-6?
E-6 is the new paygrade. it means he got promoted and will make a little more money and be a little more respected. The E is for enlisted. there is another pay grade for officers and that begins with O. ex: O-6.

Oh, and congrats!
Old 10-05-2010, 03:06 AM   #22
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09AFTacoma View Post
Damn I wish I was in the Guard/Reserves.. Ill Sew on E-5 (Staff Sgt.) on 1-Nov at 5 years, 2 Months

And I scored high enough on my E5 WAPS Test to make the E6 cut-off. wish that equaled a step promotion
well it was still a competative board. 4 stripes and 5 people. the next guy in age to me was 10 years older and 2 were over 20 years in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Grats Hodge! As a present to yourself, you should buy a locker.
i wish. that $40 bump a drill isnt gonna go too far...haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
congrats tech Sergeant... 6 years 9 months? thats it... damn youngin!
i get paid for 9 if that makes it any better...lol. had a 3 year break between AD and guard. hoping this will look good on my OCS package when a comm officer slot opens up next year.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:43 AM   #23
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Oh No... Lt Hodge.. scary
Old 10-05-2010, 05:32 AM   #24
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh No... Lt Hodge.. scary
yeah...O-6 will pay more than E-9
Old 10-05-2010, 06:00 AM   #26
Sooooooper Moderator

thx errybody!!
Old 10-05-2010, 08:54 AM   #27
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I plan to apply for OTS after i leave Ft. Lee *Fingers crossed* I get all my classes done for my bachelors within 4 years.. hahahaha
Old 10-05-2010, 09:01 AM   #28
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
I plan to apply for OTS after i leave Ft. Lee *Fingers crossed* I get all my classes done for my bachelors within 4 years.. hahahaha
after this month, i will have 5 classes left and should grad in april
Old 10-05-2010, 03:23 PM   #29
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery

Congratulations on your promotion ...

Old 10-06-2010, 02:52 AM   #30
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Tech Sargent!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:14 PM   #31
Sooooooper Moderator

thx fellas
Old 10-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #32
sandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Team Leader 120th Infantry NCNG
Name: Michael
sandboxpirate's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the promotion!
Old 10-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #33
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
congrats. difference in the services. army, we used to 'pin' on, now we 'velcro' on. air force must 'sew' on.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:59 AM   #34
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Jamie
Old 10-17-2010, 12:21 AM   #35
WeezyX is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 421 Black Widows!
WeezyX's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky!!! Ive been in for 8 yrs and just put Staff on last year ha ha but Tech for Enlisted is 11 year average so its all good... Love your truck man!
Old 10-17-2010, 02:45 AM   #36
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeezyX View Post
Lucky!!! Ive been in for 8 yrs and just put Staff on last year ha ha but Tech for Enlisted is 11 year average so its all good... Love your truck man!
yeah...i just talked to a girl i was in high school w/ that was 2 years ahead of me. she's at 11-12 years TIS on AD and is putting on E-6 the day after me
Old 10-17-2010, 09:53 PM   #38
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Jamie, I won't make you feel bad and tell you I made E-7 in 8yrs. Woops my bad. Anyways, Congrats Tech Sergeant. (Yeah I know how to spell Sergeant).
Old 10-17-2010, 10:21 PM   #39
Sooooooper Moderator

In the AF we can't make E-7 earlier than 9yrs and can't make E-6 earlier than 6yrs. Hopefully before I'm eligible for E-7 I'll be a butter bar
Old 10-30-2010, 03:19 PM   #40
Sooooooper Moderator

vMPF showed me today as TSgt!!! DOR of 30 Oct 2010 get the tack on ceremony Thursday at drill