Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Blue Angels

Old 10-11-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Blue Angels

Here's a few shots of the yesterday's show here in San Francisco
<clik here
<clik

Old 10-11-2010, 09:28 AM   #2
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
Saw them 2 weeks ago in Hawaii. Awsome show!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:34 AM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Awsome Pilots!
Old 10-11-2010, 09:47 AM   #4
Dimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shedDimonback is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
Dimonback's Tacoma Gallery
I've been on a yacht in the Bay for Fleet Week, it's a great show. I think the Angels are the best demonstration team in the service, even though I live where the Thunderbirds are headquartered.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:01 AM   #6
Northern Alliance: Airlift Div
Coreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud ofCoreyjon has much to be proud of

Air Force: Flight Engineer
Coreyjon's Tacoma Gallery
Flew with them on their c-130 the other day while they were out at Scott, great people. Definitely know how to put on a good show.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
And spelling too!!

Their skin tight flight suits looks a little funny tho.
Figures you would be checking them out....
Old 10-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #8
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coreyjon View Post
Flew with them on their c-130 the other day while they were out at Scott, great people. Definitely know how to put on a good show.
Wow I guess nobody cares for the Angels? Gees if it aint about pussy I guess it pretty much dies here well anyways Corey I got a couple shots of the C-130 but I used zoom and it got real grainy and out of focus. That plane actually is a kick to watch-very agile for its size and fast too! When it first came in it was balls out and it looked to be doing like 500mph, What is the speed ability on this plane?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #11
Taco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco76087 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
Taco76087's Tacoma Gallery
My dad was the Maintenance Chief for them for a while, saw a lot of shows
Old 10-11-2010, 01:16 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunner View Post
Wow I guess nobody cares for the Angels? Gees if it aint about pussy I guess it pretty much dies here well anyways Corey I got a couple shots of the C-130 but I used zoom and it got real grainy and out of focus. That plane actually is a kick to watch-very agile for its size and fast too! When it first came in it was balls out and it looked to be doing like 500mph, What is the speed ability on this plane?
I think the C-130 can dam near go 400 mph....Not sure though.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #14

Quote:
Yeah....417, 375, 366, 345, 330 depending on loading and version.
Thanks man. Is the Blue Angels "Fat Albert" Hi Po'd in any way?
Old 10-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #16

Quote:
Not sure...The wings go the same speed as the fuselage...I don't know too much about them...
Yeah....I keep forgetting you fly....err.....pretend.....to fly those things that pass, and get passed by its wings....
Old 10-11-2010, 01:29 PM   #18
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
and here i thought the wings were always moving fasting...you know...having to flap and all

cool pics ridge!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:30 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
and here i thought the wings were always moving fasting...you know...having to flap and all

cool pics ridge!
Depends on what you are trying to fly....
Old 10-11-2010, 01:32 PM   #20
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i've tried to fly...myself...