Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Looking into Air Force OTS

Old 10-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #21
Ry4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant future
Air Force:
Name: Ryan
Ry4nVan's Tacoma Gallery
I start AF OTS next week, Class 11-03. I've been enlisted for 6yrs tho, so I don't know much on the civilian side of applying. If you have any more questions let me know. I'll probably be able to answer your questions more in depth once I graduate in February.

Good luck on your application process!
Old 10-27-2010, 02:50 AM   #22
JTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTaco386 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Flight School
Name: JT
JTaco386's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on the selection. What job did you get? Good luck at OTS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry4nVan View Post
I start AF OTS next week, Class 11-03. I've been enlisted for 6yrs tho, so I don't know much on the civilian side of applying. If you have any more questions let me know. I'll probably be able to answer your questions more in depth once I graduate in February.

Good luck on your application process!
Old 10-27-2010, 06:41 PM   #23
Ry4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant futureRy4nVan has a brilliant future
Air Force:
Name: Ryan
Ry4nVan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTaco386 View Post
Congrats on the selection. What job did you get? Good luck at OTS!!
Thanks!

(21M)
Munitions and Missile Maintenance Officer
Old 10-27-2010, 06:57 PM   #24
mmmmm beer!
05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
05TacomaCO's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Ryan!
Old 11-02-2010, 07:40 PM   #25
rme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shedrme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Helicopter pilot still serving
rme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacomaCO View Post
I just took the test on Monday. The 2 math sections weren't too bad, but some of the other sections don't give you much time to complete especially the block counting, 3 minutes for 20 questions, I was down to 6 questions to go with 15 seconds and had to start filling in bubbles randomly. I haven't gotten the results yet, but will keep you posted.
If you want to be a pilot why not check with the army and see if you can join on the high school to flight school program...(age is not a problem) Yes I know it's helicopters but they are kind of cool....
Old 02-26-2011, 07:49 AM   #26
TacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGirl09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amanda
TacomaGirl09's Tacoma Gallery
I'm also looking into AF OTS right now. I ordered some study guides off Amazon and they seem to help to at least get me familiar with the layout of the test..or so I'm hoping. I think I'm more nervous about the physical fitness than the test right now.

Good luck to everybody who just took the test!
Old 02-26-2011, 11:42 AM   #27
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Madman View Post
Air Force, yeah we send our officer to fight!
ha ha ha ha.. yea... in the army... air force doesn't fight... THe occasional airplane will shoot something, but that's not a fight, that's a sucker punch.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #28
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by island808 View Post
ha ha ha ha.. yea... in the army... air force doesn't fight... THe occasional airplane will shoot something, but that's not a fight, that's a sucker punch.
I am going to assume you are being sarcastic...because if not, it would be terribly easy to prove you wrong.