Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

don't ask

Old 10-20-2010, 03:20 AM   #1
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
don't ask

What do you all think about don't ask don't tell? I have never been in the military so I don't know how those who are actually affected by this feel about it. Is it a big deal? Non issue? are there even lots of gays in the military?
Old 10-20-2010, 04:12 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
What do you all think about don't ask don't tell? I have never been in the military so I don't know how those who are actually affected by this feel about it. Is it a big deal? Non issue? are there even lots of gays in the military?
I think this qualifies as asking... I'm ok with it. A lot of people are gay and you'd never know it. I'm not in the military but have many family members and very close friends who are so you can take my opinion as you will. As far as I'm concerned, if they're willing to put their lives on the line and join the service, they get my respect, gay or straight. I can't speak for those in the service as to what they see are the pitfalls or what they have experienced.
Old 10-20-2010, 04:32 AM   #3
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
I served along side some people who were pretty open about their sexual preference and it never really bothered me. Josh's bs opinion is that its only an issue if you make it an issue. I dont agree with the lifestyle, but if they're happy, I am happy for them.