Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Missing the Marine Corps Birthday...

Old 11-05-2010, 05:48 AM   #1
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Missing the Marine Corps Birthday...

I always enjoyed the party while I was active duty. Since it is quickly becoming that favorite part of the year I've been thinking about the good times had at the Ball and the after parties. I've called a couple of my buddies and we've all come to the same conclusion - it sucks missing a Ball.

So to all you Jarheads that are still wearing the green (or brown more so now days) enjoy it while your in.

Five days till the Birthday!!!!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:53 AM   #2
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday to all the Marines!
I attended a Marine Corps Ball in Dunoon, Scotland. A bunch better than the stuffy Navy Birthday Balls.

My appreciation for the Marines grew exponentially when I was a department head on a big deck amphib in the Persian Gulf!

I also miss those days!
Old 11-05-2010, 05:57 AM   #3
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
Damn makes me want to cry...lol. No but i miss it too.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:09 AM   #4
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard of guys doing parties and mini-Balls with the local former Marines in their area. I just can't imagine it would be the same as a Ball with your unit and brothers. I might have to give it a shot though.