Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Outboard personnel stand up! Who has their jump wings?

Old 05-04-2012, 10:09 AM   #23
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post

Q School guys?
Pretty sweet either way... That's one jump I have yet to do is out of a UH-60, jumped everything else except that lol
Old 05-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #24
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Actually SWCS instructors going thru Jumpmaster course
Old 05-05-2012, 08:47 AM   #27
bubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shedbubbagumps is one of the sharper tools in the shed
bubbagumps's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice. guys. Thanks for your service.

I don't think I would be make the cut. I did a recreational static line jump about ten years ago at a local skydive center and dang near had a heart attack. One time was enough for me. I wouldn't make it to five. I can only imagine doing that with a hundred pounds of gear hanging off you. The sky is for the brave.
Old 05-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #28
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregLee98 View Post
I'm airborne qualified. 5 jump chump. But did it at 33 years old and I fall fast.
Scouts Out!
No you fall fast because of the parachute that you jump in school. Did you jump the t-10 or t-11?
Old 05-06-2012, 09:59 AM   #29
kldahlin is on a distinguished road
Marines: Parachute Rigger
Name: Kevin
kldahlin's Tacoma Gallery
USMC MFFJM.
Fallen out of an aircraft 400+times
Old 05-06-2012, 10:14 AM   #30
ROLL TIDE!!!
YotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaIAm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Matt
YotaIAm's Tacoma Gallery
No longer in the Army, but was in 1/501 Parachute Infantry Regiment at Fort Richardson, Alaska.

GERONIMO!
Old 05-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #31
GregLee98 has a spectacular aura aboutGregLee98 has a spectacular aura aboutGregLee98 has a spectacular aura about

Army: Armor and Cavalry Officer
Name: Greg
GregLee98's Tacoma Gallery
Fast faller

I jumped all T-10s. However, I would be nearly last out the door and one of the first on the ground. So I do fall fast. No worries about someone stealing my air.

Quote:
No you fall fast because of the parachute that you jump in school. Did you jump the t-10 or t-11?
Old 05-31-2012, 07:43 AM   #32
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Quote:
Shit I was the first class to jump the t-11 and when I hit the ground I just landed on my feet and was shit I gotta do a PLF and just fell on my side to make it look like I did lol those things you float the ground like a piece of paper it seems like. Now t-10, its like hitting like a sack of potato's.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:47 AM   #33
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by YotaIAm View Post
No longer in the Army, but was in 1/501 Parachute Infantry Regiment at Fort Richardson, Alaska.

GERONIMO!
When we're you in 1/501?? I'm in it right now... Unfortunately deployed to Asscrackistan, but love my Geronimo.
Old 05-31-2012, 01:25 PM   #34
andrew7940 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Andrew
andrew7940's Tacoma Gallery
5 jump chump.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:37 PM   #35
overactor is on a distinguished road
Army: Alpha Co 1st-504th PIR Airborne Intantry
Name: robbie
overactor's Tacoma Gallery
Aco 1-504th PIR 82nd Airborne Division

Old 06-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #36
junglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Infantryman
Name: Bob
junglefighter25's Tacoma Gallery
A little piece of heaven among all of these filthy, dirty legs.
Airborne!
Old 06-09-2012, 08:59 AM   #37
Moostang is on a distinguished road
Army: Airborne
Name: Sean
Moostang's Tacoma Gallery
15 jumps, still on jump status and going to jumpmaster on my return from the A-Stan

here's some gopro footage I had before I left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fzNKKBNx0E&feature=plcp
Old 06-10-2012, 12:09 PM   #38
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moostang View Post
15 jumps, still on jump status and going to jumpmaster on my return from the A-Stan

here's some gopro footage I had before I left:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fzNKKBNx0E&feature=plcp
4/25 or 82nd?
Old 06-10-2012, 12:19 PM   #39
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
Been out 22 years but 26 jumps, jumpmaster, jumped 130's, 141's, Ch47's, UH60's, and UH1's.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:07 AM   #40
Moostang is on a distinguished road
Army: Airborne
Name: Sean
Moostang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
4/25 or 82nd?
Civil Affairs...