Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Outboard personnel stand up! Who has their jump wings?

Old 11-29-2010, 11:35 PM   #2
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
burnt_tiger's Tacoma Gallery
got mine, only a five jump chump though
Old 11-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #3
sandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Team Leader 120th Infantry NCNG
Name: Michael
sandboxpirate's Tacoma Gallery
I want mine but the National Guard can't afford to send anyone.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:55 AM   #4
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
EODMU 5
10 Jumps and probably won't get many more than that. I think I've been on a manifest for about 20+ that all get cancelled. It feels like airborn school every time we do a jump on Guam. Get gear on, wait around for two hours, board a plane, fly for 3 hours, get canked, land, walk away with our heads down.

When we do get to jump is cool though. Get to jump the ramp of the C130 into the bay. Trying to avoid reefs in the water is always exciting.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:01 AM   #5
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
20 staticline 60 HALO
Old 12-03-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
IrishTaco is on a distinguished road
Army: SF gen mech
Name: Patrick
IrishTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Slotted for Feb.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:34 PM   #7
Bean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant future
Army: TC Officer
Name: Randy
Bean's Tacoma Gallery
Cherry bitch here. Got my five jumps , assignment orders to Bragg , then pinpoint orders to Womack . Oh well, after working the graveyard shift and seeing all the broken jumpers from the night jumps, I guess being a cherry isn't so bad.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:37 PM   #8
doc1911 is on a distinguished road
Army:
doc1911's Tacoma Gallery
Probably 50+ SL and 150 MFF
Old 03-12-2012, 06:13 AM   #9
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
4th BCT 25th ID ABN
Ft. Richardson, AK
OCT04 - OCT08
30 Jumps
Who were you with in 4/25?
I'm with PFAR right now.
Always nice to run into a fellow Spartan lol
Old 03-17-2012, 11:27 PM   #10
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
22 jumps
1-134 LRS
Old 03-19-2012, 06:24 PM   #11
BADASS
60guy is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60/C-12/RC-12 Pilot
Name: Dustin
60guy's Tacoma Gallery
I do I do!

1/319 AFAR
Fort Bragg, NC
2002-2006
30+ Jumps

Now I'm a Warrant Pilot and don't jump any more...
Old 03-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #12
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
84 SL
Hopefully I can get to Halo
Old 03-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #13
Custom User Title
optimuspeterson is on a distinguished road

Army:
optimuspeterson's Tacoma Gallery
5 Jump chump.
Now a RLO RW Pilot.
Old 03-25-2012, 05:14 PM   #14
retiredjumper is on a distinguished road
Army: 11Z Infantry retired
retiredjumper's Tacoma Gallery
Wow a Spartan reunion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
Who were you with in 4/25?
I'm with PFAR right now.
Always nice to run into a fellow Spartan lol
I was a spartan for a time at Ft Rich in 3 Geronimo, and may have put some of you thru Jump school. Helped run basic airborne refresher, and JM Refresher in 4-25 from 05 until the deployment in late 06. I'm done with that shit, can barely walk normal these days.
Stay in the Fight, Gunfighters. God speed , Airborne!
Old 03-26-2012, 04:38 AM   #15
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredjumper View Post
I was a spartan for a time at Ft Rich in 3 Geronimo, and may have put some of you thru Jump school. Helped run basic airborne refresher, and JM Refresher in 4-25 from 05 until the deployment in late 06. I'm done with that shit, can barely walk normal these days.
Stay in the Fight, Gunfighters. God speed , Airborne!
I only got to the BDE back in '08, so doubt we ever crossed paths, but I always enjoy running into the guys that we're there when the BDE first stood up.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
RyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1Lt, C-130 Navigator
Name: Ryan
RyanLikesTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Prior C-130 Loadmaster. Shown many of you fellas the door!
Old 05-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #19
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
A couple from today's op Outboard personnel stand up! Who has their jump wings?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1335927923.405528.jpgOutboard personnel stand up! Who has their jump wings?-imageuploadedbytapatalk1335927938.489415.jpg
Old 05-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #20
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if you guy's are the same as these guy's but FYI there is an Airborne thread here.