LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Can you draw? Help

Old 12-01-2010, 06:14 AM   #1
eodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud ofeodrunner has much to be proud of
Navy: EOD
Name: Jerron
eodrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Can you draw? Help

So my deployment is coming to an end and my team makes a buttload of shirts for everything we've done. Well, I can't draw, but I've got an awesome idea for one that I'd like to make as a final team shirt. So, if someone is bored and can draw, hook me up. Here's my idea...

For the front left breast

top of the circle says PLT, bottoms says 522

I want an air craft carrier breaking through the 522 with waves raising all hell. (i'm being dramatic) anyways, I also want to put a leaping gnome (it's been adopted as our platoons symbol by my oic; http://home.comcast.net/~waffenss/Images/gnomegif.gif) riding a JDAM away from the carrier.

Anyone wanna waste some of their life helping me out. I don't have a whole lot I can do in return unless you need something disarmed. But I'm sure I can do something for you if you need.