Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

AF CCT and Pararescue questions

Old 12-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #1
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
AF CCT and Pararescue questions

So I've been talking to TSGT. McCoy my local Air Force recruiter about joining the Air Force, and I gotta say I like the Air Force a lot for the options they have presented. The community college of the AF and also I would get a rank upgrade to E3 (I believe that's correct) seeing how I have obtained the rank of second lieutenant in Civil Air Patrol. I like those things a lot. Now I haven't gone to MEPS or even taken the ASVAB yet so I don't know if I'll even qualify, but I've always been interested in joining special forces so I was thinking of going for Combat Control or Pararescue. Don't get me wrong I don't want to be some kind of hero or anything (AKA: some little kid dreaming of medals and his name in the news) , I just like the adventure of it, the careers that would be available afterword and ultimately to serve my country with some of America's finest. I've been trying to get up to speed with the PT requirements for the P.A.S.T and the schools that would be afterword, but my recruiter has given me all hes got on info for this and I'm having a hard time tracking down serous information for preparation. So please if you have any information that you think could help me with this path I would really appreciate it. Anything! P.A.S.T prep.,what to expect from the schools, your personal experiences/encounters with AFSOC, ect, ect. I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

P.S If you are looking at my screen name and saying WTF? lol. The navy thing is because my father was a Chief in the Navy. He was a diver and submariner, and his stories of his friends in the SEALs are what sparked my interest in U.S Special Ops.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:01 PM   #2
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Check out specialtactics.com
It should have pretty much any information you're looking for on CCT & PJ
Old 12-20-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
navysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shednavysealboy93 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11 Bang Bang Infantry
Name: Zach
navysealboy93's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrm View Post
Check out specialtactics.com
It should have pretty much any information you're looking for on CCT & PJ
Awesome man, thanks.