Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

CIC Obama forgets Coast Guard in Afghanistan

Old 12-10-2010, 09:51 PM   #1
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
CIC Obama forgets Coast Guard in Afghanistan

How the hell did this happen!?

http://www.politico.com/politico44/p...3fe2c3461.html

What do my fellow coasties think? Or all the service members here for that matter.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #2
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Musta been running away like at the press conference today. Maybe if bill was there to cover for him
Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #3
♥ Emergency Medicine
m0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: B.S, NREMT
m0nster986's Tacoma Gallery
USAF got the loudest screams! w00t!

Not his fault, he's just reading what was off his script.
Old 12-10-2010, 09:57 PM   #4
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Didn't see the press conference, what happened?
Old 12-10-2010, 09:59 PM   #5

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by m0nster986 View Post
USAF got the loudest screams! w00t!

Not his fault, he's just reading what was off his script.
101st wasn't far behind! I know it was the script writer, but come on...they gotta know some stuff about the military!
Old 12-10-2010, 10:09 PM   #6
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

There was a story on yahoo and I watched the conference today. O and Clinton had a private meeting before press conference yda yada yada...stopped being lazy

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_obama_clinton

Check under the main vid that says Obama bails while clinton aswers questions. Pretty sad our CIC pulled this shit in my book. Just running away as usual it seems; I had it you got it type thing. He doesn't even want to be pres anymore it seems like with that action
Old 12-10-2010, 10:23 PM   #7

Law Enforcement:
Looks staged to me...I'm sure they have been cavorting around long before this incident!
Old 12-10-2010, 10:25 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post
Looks staged to me...I'm sure they have been cavorting around long before this incident!
Oh I agree with the cavorting. I dunno about it being staged though, he's been beat down this whole week by his own party, why not let another prominent member take the shots for a while. Wonder what vaca our tax dollars will pay for next in Jan
Old 12-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #9

Law Enforcement:
More shopping!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:00 PM   #10

Law Enforcement:
Where are my coasties? What are your thoughts?
Old 12-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #12

Law Enforcement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Pretty much standard ops for how the Coast Guard gets treated by everyone. The budget forget us, the Pres forgets us.

Hopefully someone remembers to help us help out during the next national (or international) disaster (Ref-Katrina, Haiti Earthquake, Deepwater Horizo, etc).
So true..sad tho. But I wouldn't wanna be in any other service. I have enjoyed my 5 years in CG, wouldn't trade them for anything.
Old 12-11-2010, 02:49 PM   #13
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
it is standard ops, no one knows what we really do, i get it all the time, you in the navy, no national guard, lol

been in 10 years, i hear it all the time
Old 12-11-2010, 02:55 PM   #14

Law Enforcement:
That reminds me, some dumb bitch told me that the Marines were the smallest branch because they call themselves "The Few"...I was like actually..thats not true. And then she proceeded to ask what the Coast Guard was. haha.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:15 PM   #16

Law Enforcement:
Brunes, have you been stationed at A/S Kodiak yet?
Old 12-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #17
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Brunes, have you been stationed at A/S Kodiak yet?
Lets not talk about that...LOL
Not yet. The vast majority of 65 drivers are going to HITRON or Atlantic City for second tours. AK might be an option if there are spots open...cause I don't want to go to either of those other two....
Old 12-11-2010, 03:24 PM   #18

Law Enforcement:
Kodiak is great! haha...not. I'm due to transfer in '11 but being a Pri4 () dream sheet till Jan. No real hard core choices yet, just some place warm!
Old 12-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #19
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
i think i would rather be in the coast guard over the air force. i have a job that would transfer over exactly.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:09 PM   #20
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That reminds me, some dumb bitch told me that the Marines were the smallest branch because they call themselves "The Few"...I was like actually..thats not true. And then she proceeded to ask what the Coast Guard was. haha.
Funny cause the Marines aren't even considered a branch...