View Poll Results: Which is the best Special Ops Force
Navy SEALs 79 48.47%
Army Green Berets 21 12.88%
Army Delta Force 40 24.54%
Air Force Pararescue 18 11.04%
MARSO 5 3.07%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-17-2010, 09:49 PM   #101
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
america only needs these two men!
Attached Thumbnails
"Best" Special Operations Forces-005.jpg  
Old 12-18-2010, 03:57 AM   #102
ImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud ofImthePrez has much to be proud of
ImthePrez's Tacoma Gallery
They are all pussies!!

just a joke calm the fuck down!!
Old 12-21-2010, 09:58 AM   #103
Nubi Toyota *****
Brianmac is on a distinguished road
Navy: Royal Canadian Navy Reserve (ret)
Name: Brian
Brianmac's Tacoma Gallery
Canadian Navy here. Laugh if u want to we have some pretty tough and decent Special ops forces. Its said that you can put a standard canadian infintry man up agains a sepc force from anywhere and they hold there own.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:14 AM   #104
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
It's good to stand up for your troops!

Why would anyone laugh? If I was Canadian, I would stand behind my military too! Since I'm from the USA, I stand behind all the US Troops and since I worked with the Navy Seals, I stand behind them as the best! Not knowing anything about the Canadian Spec Ops, I can't say anything about them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianmac View Post
Canadian Navy here. Laugh if u want to we have some pretty tough and decent Special ops forces. Its said that you can put a standard canadian infintry man up agains a sepc force from anywhere and they hold there own.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #105
Bean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant future
Army: TC Officer
Name: Randy
Bean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by imsikotic View Post
I was in Al Asad when that first pic was taken. LOL Funny Shit!! Nomad = noclue. Keep your rederick to yourself. We all got a job to. We just do it better.
Rhetoric
Old 12-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #107
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was in Al Asad when that first pic was taken. LOL Funny Shit!! Nomad = noclue. Keep your rederick to yourself. We all got a job to. We just do it better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
Rhetoric
LOL... Marines.
Old 12-21-2010, 05:09 PM   #108
sandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandboxpirate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry Team Leader 120th Infantry NCNG
Name: Michael
sandboxpirate's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
Sir, with all due respect, it also depends on their MOS. I'm a reservist but I'm a grunt. Every grunt Marine in my unit is in shape, except one or two. If you are not in shape and your mos is 03XX, you will find out the hard way come drill weekend. Drill weekend consists of hitting the field and doing company size ops. Each platoon will patrol all day and night, getting shut eye only in the ORP when a squad gets to go on the rest plan. Then before we get on the buses to come home, there is usually a hump. Distance varies but is usually between 3-15 miles with full pack and weapons. We pack our flaks and sappis in our packs. Weapons platoon has to hump with their weapon systems and 16s... If you fall out, you will have a written counsel by the PLT SGT and PLT CMDR. If you're an E-3 and below and fall out, be prepared to stand by for working party and firewatch.

I have friends who are POGS in the reserves and they have a lot of fat Marines. The fat Marines I've seen are in headquarters and H&S with mos like admin, landing support, comm, etc...

Also my POG buddies get all the luxury in the world. During drill weekend, they get catered to from an outside company. And Marines who rate billeting get to stay at Holiday Inn.

In my unit, which is a grunt unit, we don't get any luxury at all. Marines who rate billeting and are E-3s and below, stay at some shitty ass hotel. Marines who rate billeting and are E-4s and above get to stay at Howard Johnson. In the field, we stuff our faces with MREs. We've never had catering. If we're lucky, the roach coach or the "rolling px" will stop by at our training site and Marines get to buy pogey bait with their own money.

I can vouch to say Marine grunt reservists are in top shape because grunts are on their feet and are held to a higher standard than regular Marines.

Semper Gumby.
Damn and I thought our drill weekends were bad, we stay in the field and all but if our guys had to do a ruck march we'd die. Of course we're mechanized infantry so I guess we are spoiled with the Bradley's and all.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:01 PM   #110
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol.. Kids
What aircraft do you work on btw?
Old 12-21-2010, 06:19 PM   #112
Bean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant futureBean has a brilliant future
Army: TC Officer
Bean's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. I knew I spelled it wrong. I was irritated and didn't really care if my spelling was correct.
No problem, I had to square you away considering we share the same first name. And for what it's worth, I had the opportunity to train with some Marines at airborne school. They were pretty decent guys.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:30 PM   #113
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
No problem, I had to square you away considering we share the same first name. And for what it's worth, I had the opportunity to train with some Marines at airborne school. They were pretty decent guys.

No prob. They weren't all "right" in the head were they? We maybe a little crazy but it benefits us to be a little off. Besides; we are trained to be that way.

Marines. Helping the enemy die for their "god" since 1775..
Old 12-21-2010, 06:31 PM   #114
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabarbhab View Post
america only needs these two men!

It's not completely legal yet.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:33 PM   #115
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
What ever that father was from the moive "Taken" lol
Old 12-21-2010, 06:48 PM   #116
cabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shedcabarbhab is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Andy
cabarbhab's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
It's not completely legal yet.
no law could ever kill the love i have for that man.
Old 12-21-2010, 06:50 PM   #117
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabarbhab View Post
no law could ever kill the love i have for that man.
Looks like you got your own "special operations" going on.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:08 PM   #118
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
S.F. 5th Group

This is gonna get good!
Old 12-22-2010, 12:20 PM   #119
Nubi Toyota *****
Brianmac is on a distinguished road
Navy: Royal Canadian Navy Reserve (ret)
Name: Brian
Brianmac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Beauregard View Post
Why would anyone laugh? If I was Canadian, I would stand behind my military too! Since I'm from the USA, I stand behind all the US Troops and since I worked with the Navy Seals, I stand behind them as the best! Not knowing anything about the Canadian Spec Ops, I can't say anything about them.
Rich, thanx, I do believe in standing behind our troops, I actually have the magnet on my tailgate stating ' if you dont stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them'
All I ment by the laugh comment was that alot of people from outside Canada feel we have a second rate military. We may have second rate gear, hand-me-down sub's and a budget thats a 10th of what the US has.....but IMHO we have first rate service people and some of the best overall training. During the gulf invasion of 1991 75% of all collision boardings were carried out by the Canadian Navy. Members of the boarding parties are specially trained members of the Regular Ships Company, think of them as a Navy SWAT team.
Also concider, Canada Invented the Peace Keeper, anyone can shoot it out with an armed foe,....but it takes something special to walk up to them and talk down a sitiation, and Canadians do it time and time again, all over the world.
I am and will always be NAVY even though I dont serve anymore (well activly anyway).
I just wish that every one would see Canada's military the same way I do.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:46 AM   #120
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
this thread is retarded

Products Discussed in this Thread