Navy SEALs 79 48.47%
Army Green Berets 21 12.88%
Army Delta Force 40 24.54%
Air Force Pararescue 18 11.04%
MARSO 5 3.07%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2010, 08:00 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
"Best" Special Operations Forces

I have seen this debate on other forums and thought this might be an interesting discussion.

We don't have to turn this into a branch war but I have a feeling it might turn into that lol.

I put best in quotes because every force is great and they all have different deployments.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:24 PM   #2
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
What? No multiple choice?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:28 PM   #3
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
ill end this quick! each unit has a very unique mission. you can not compare them to each other. when im not half drunk i will explain but for now just relize comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges. and for anyone out there that doesn't think i know what i am talking about. i am currently serving as one of these "special operation forces"
Old 12-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #4
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
ill end this quick! each unit has a very unique mission. you can not compare them to each other. when im not half drunk i will explain but for now just relize comparing them is like comparing apples and oranges. and for anyone out there that doesn't think i know what i am talking about. i am currently serving as one of these "special operation forces"
Before you posted I made sure that I added that to my original post. I just thought it might be a cool poll.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:33 PM   #5
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
my dad was a SEAL. i have no room to say but SEALs for sure.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:39 PM   #6
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
i think im just going to sit back and see what people say haha.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #7
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
Delta Force just b/c I was at one time hardcore into Delta Force 2 the PC game
Old 12-11-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
G.B.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #9
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJuice View Post
Delta Force just b/c I was at one time hardcore into Delta Force 2 the PC game
Haha its shit like this is the reason you can't take this seriously
Old 12-11-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 12-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #11
DAMN GOOD DEAL!!
TRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDKenE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kenny
TRDKenE's Tacoma Gallery
They are all the best if you ask me...they all have a bigger set of nuts then me. And you left a few out.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #13
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Delta Force... hands down, they only recruit from the other special forces... so you have to already have passed the scrutiny of another SF before you even get considered to be screened by Delta
Old 12-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery

You forget one.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #15
boats is on a distinguished road
Navy: USS KIDD & USS ENTERPRISE
boats's Tacoma Gallery
All the ones in the polls are bad asses but Delta & SEAL Team Six aka NSWDG are considered tier 1.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #16
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron1mcc View Post

You forget one.
haha

he forgot a lot (heres a complete list)

Delta is tier 1 counter-terrorism and Special Mission Unit

Special Missions Units
1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta (SFOD-D) "Delta Force"(United States Army)

United States Naval Special Warfare Development Group "DEVGRU" (United States Navy)

United States Army
Special Forces ("Green Berets")
75th Ranger Regiment ("Rangers")

United States Marine Corps
Marine Special Operations Regiment

United States Navy
United States Navy SEALs

United States Air Force
United States Air Force Combat Control Team
United States Air Force Pararescue
Air Force Special Operations Weather Technician

United States Coast Guard
Coast Guard Deployable Operations Group

Intelligence Community Special Units
Special Activities Division (CIA)
Old 12-11-2010, 09:47 PM   #17
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm stationed with a few guys that have actually been to Iraq as well, one thing a lot of people don't know!
Old 12-11-2010, 10:01 PM   #18
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
toss up between DELTA and Green Berets. PJ's are pretty badass too, it takes 2 years of training to become one.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:09 PM   #19
schrader will become famous soon enough

Navy:
schrader's Tacoma Gallery
DEVGRU formerly known as Seal Team 6
Old 12-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #20
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
They're all BAMFs
Delta and DEVGRU fo sho but also PJ because they have to be able to integrate into any other team. It's really hard to say though. Also weather techs? It's always struck me as odd but hell, I guess you gotta get the weather up on AFN somehow.