Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Discounts

Old 08-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #41
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
Sam's Club Offers Military Discount On Membership

For all military personnel (Active, Retired and military employees) Sam's Club is offering an annual Military Membership. Your spouse is also eligible/covered, PLUS, you get a $15 gift card when you join and each time you renew.

Military ID card, DD-214 or NGB-22 (Certificate Of Service) required.

Press releases : Sam’s Club Salutes Military Families with New Membership Offer
Old 10-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #43
Jefro111 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: Jeff
Jefro111's Tacoma Gallery
Fudruckers offers a 20% discount here in Tucson ACE hardware Refuses to give a military Discount here I wont set foot in any of their Stores.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #44
rokedawg is on a distinguished road
Army: medic
rokedawg's Tacoma Gallery
It's almost that time of the year. V-Day discounts:
http://www.military.com/veterans-day...l?ESRC=army.nl
Old 02-22-2013, 02:55 PM   #45
ratherBcatfishin is on a distinguished road
Marines: Sgt. Airframes Quality Assurance Representative, VMMT-204
Name: Ricky
ratherBcatfishin's Tacoma Gallery
If you are looking for wheels, extremecustomwheels.com offers 10%. I emailed the president of the company and he set me up my own personal discount code to use online when ever I need to purchase anything from their website.
Old 03-17-2013, 08:18 PM   #46
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Air Force Sergeants Association has a few for various things if you are a member.

Enterprise rental car for 3 weeks when I go home with the discount/membership saves me about 45$. (700$ vs 745$)

Oh yeah, and fuck AVIS I will never rent from there again.
Old 03-22-2013, 11:27 PM   #47
Get to tha Choppa!
Jmed109 is on a distinguished road

Army: Medic, OIF/OEF Veteran, EMT-I Grad
Name: Jeremy
Jmed109's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.usstandardissue.com/

Oakley gear for Military/Police/EMS/Fire
Old 03-22-2013, 11:32 PM   #48
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
great info!
Old 03-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #49
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmed109 View Post
http://www.usstandardissue.com/

Oakley gear for Military/Police/EMS/Fire
I got a pair of glasses, three shirts and a hat off of there lol. Awesome site.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #50
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Jetboil will give you a 50% off coupon code if you email them from your ako
Old 03-26-2013, 02:44 PM   #51
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Before I buy anything I always email the company. 9 times out of 10 they offer military discounts.
Old 04-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #52
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
URD gives military and public safety employees and volunteers discounts.

Give me a call to place an order.

877-887-3872 x3

Gadget
What's the discount for active military? I've been drooling over your true CAI for awhile, just waiting for my warranty to expire.
Old 04-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #53
Clazzio is on a distinguished road
Army: Helicopter operations, 1-211th AVN BN
Clazzio's Tacoma Gallery
I give Military Discounts at Clazzio.com for any type of seat cover, Heated seat, custom embroidery or Custom Floor Mats. I served with the 25th ID in OEF V. You just need to talk to me. -Tyler
Old 04-12-2013, 12:17 PM   #54
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazzio View Post
I give Military Discounts at Clazzio.com for any type of seat cover, Heated seat, custom embroidery or Custom Floor Mats. I served with the 25th ID in OEF V. You just need to talk to me. -Tyler
The Electric Strawberry. I was out there from 1998 until 2001.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:18 PM   #55
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrw3685 View Post
Gents lets get real.....Camburg Engineering offers a 15% discount.
Old 06-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #56
I've got the FUNK
dgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddgr540 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 91W - Medic
dgr540's Tacoma Gallery
The Home Depots in the area use to give the everyday military discount to anyone with their old prior service card. Now they all want a military connect card, retiree VA card or active duty. Has to current and not expired.
Old 07-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #57
Army Retired
mltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to beholdmltaylo3 is a splendid one to behold

Army: Retired Army, Signal Corps
Name: Mike
mltaylo3's Tacoma Gallery
Just got a $10 copy of Office 2013 a few weeks ago. Gotta find the email if anyone is interested; need a .mil email address to get the deal.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:00 PM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by mltaylo3 View Post
Just got a $10 copy of Office 2013 a few weeks ago. Gotta find the email if anyone is interested; need a .mil email address to get the deal.
Yes Sir, please PM me or post it here. My wifes hard drive shit the bed and we need to install.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:01 PM   #59
UNDESTRUCTABLE
Imagine7721 has a spectacular aura aboutImagine7721 has a spectacular aura aboutImagine7721 has a spectacular aura about

Army: OIF 07-09, 09-11, OND 2011 3rd Battalion, 8th Cavalry Regiment, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: Casey
Imagine7721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mltaylo3 View Post
Well, since the military runs on Powerpoint, they should give it to us for free.
Old 07-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine7721 View Post
Well, since the military runs on Powerpoint, they should give it to us for free.
By the time it got through the supply system and down to the units through the S-4 it would be 2019 and useless.