Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Discounts

Old 12-16-2010, 03:38 AM   #1
jrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjrw1965 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Aircraft Maintenance
Name: John
jrw1965's Tacoma Gallery
Military Discounts

Hope I attached this right, and that its not a repost. I got it in an email, I've never seen a list like this. Looks pretty cool.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 174_Stores_and_Business_Offering_Military_Discounts.pdf (120.0 KB, 1912 views)
Old 12-16-2010, 04:14 AM   #2
Donald B is on a distinguished road
Air Force: TSGT
Name: Donald
Donald B's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks..... I'm also in the USAF too. I'm stationed at Dyess AFB in TX.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:27 AM   #3
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald B View Post
Thanks..... I'm also in the USAF too. I'm stationed at Dyess AFB in TX.

HAHAHAHA....sorry....I was unfortunately stationed there from 02-04
Old 12-16-2010, 04:58 AM   #4
396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed396tears is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: BMC  -  Retired USNR
396tears's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw1965 View Post
Hope I attached this right, and that its not a repost. I got it in an email, I've never seen a list like this. Looks pretty cool.
thanks

a great list

some stuff i did not know about

SALUTE
Old 12-16-2010, 05:23 AM   #5
thenomad will become famous soon enoughthenomad will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Way
thenomad's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff. Can we add things in the thread? Like I know Penske offers 10% for Mil and Verizon offers 15%.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:17 AM   #6
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Wet Okole - 20% military, fire, public safety
Twisted Throttle - 18% online orders
Old 12-16-2010, 09:25 AM   #7
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
URD gives military and public safety employees and volunteers discounts.

Give me a call to place an order.

877-887-3872 x3

Gadget
Old 12-16-2010, 01:26 PM   #8
BlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud ofBlackSportD has much to be proud of
Navy: EM1 Coastal Warfare
BlackSportD's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BlackSportD
scan your ID and send it to Oakley and you get access to a sales site, sick discounts and I believe stuff not available to the public. I got the account but do not use it as my unit provides us with too much stuff already.

* edit looking at the list its already on there, and some of the places on there with "varies" do not have it at all, either due to when asking the clerk they did not know, or because I live in uber non-patriotic SoCal where half the time I ask I get a empty stare back with some confusion mixed in.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:34 PM   #9
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
nice find OP, gonna shoot this over to my dad he's a retired Army sergeant major
Old 12-17-2010, 05:07 AM   #10
thenomad will become famous soon enoughthenomad will become famous soon enough

Army:
Name: Way
thenomad's Tacoma Gallery
50% off labor
http://www.outlawoffroad.com/products/specials.aspx
Old 12-25-2010, 03:37 PM   #11
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSportD View Post
scan your ID and send it to Oakley and you get access to a sales site, sick discounts and I believe stuff not available to the public. I got the account but do not use it as my unit provides us with too much stuff already.

* edit looking at the list its already on there, and some of the places on there with "varies" do not have it at all, either due to when asking the clerk they did not know, or because I live in uber non-patriotic SoCal where half the time I ask I get a empty stare back with some confusion mixed in.
You are not allowed to make copies of your ID/CAC card (http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...of.html?cat=17). I think you can gain access by sending a request with your .mil account.
Old 12-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #12
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrw1965 View Post

HAHA i got that same email up in alaska..
Old 12-25-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I got that e-mail a couple weeks ago too! I didn't know home Depot had 10% off!
Old 12-25-2010, 07:35 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekp View Post
You are not allowed to make copies of your ID/CAC card (http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...of.html?cat=17). I think you can gain access by sending a request with your .mil account.
X2. I made this known in another thread as well. Seems a lot of service members and businesses dont know
Old 01-03-2011, 01:23 PM   #15
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon's Mom View Post
Wet Okole - 20% military, fire, public safety
Twisted Throttle - 18% online orders
I didn't know that. I do a lot of orders from Twisted Throttle.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:47 PM   #16
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
most of Toby Keith's Bar and Grill do a free meal and some beer for Active duty... consists of Bud products and their All-American Burger and fries... was definitely a great tasting meal
Old 02-16-2011, 01:29 AM   #17
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
My kid's dentist offers military discount "and appreciation" rates. CHildren's dental associates kunia.

Think it means they take united concordia.
Old 02-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #18
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Lowe's gives a 10% discount to ex military personal.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:06 PM   #19
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Advance Auto used to give a Mil discount. I stopped there yesterday and was told they aren't doing it anymore. Not sure if that is local or not, just FYI for y'all. Looks like trips to Pep Boys now...
Old 03-05-2011, 03:29 PM   #20
Nightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightwar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nick
Nightwar's Tacoma Gallery
Here is one for you guys I was told about on base. http://dsgarms.com
Set up your account with your military email, email customer support with it and get some good discounts.