Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

want to join USMC

Old 01-26-2011, 01:29 PM   #121
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Tacoma View Post
i have tried to take alot of time in researching and making sure that im 100 percent committed. ive been thinking about it alot if i would like to do 4 years or make a career but i know i will not know what i want to do until in enlist and see what marine and military is like. i have about 6 months to make my decsion because i have one more semester of school. do many just do one or two terms or make a career
it all depends while your in..i just did 4 yrs bc i knew if i would have re-enlisted they would have sent me to iraq again and i didnt want that to happen since i have already been there twice..i mean dont get me wrong there are people who have been there 4-5 times but thats becuase they like being out there or maybe they just wanted to stay in and make it a career and they were forced to go...it all depends on you and what you want to gain from being in the military...all in all it was a good learning experience for me and plus once you get out you have your post 9-11 GI bill annnd you can put that you have been in the Marine Corps on your resume which for me helped me a lot in finding a job...good luck on your decision...