LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military police??

Old 08-23-2012, 12:13 AM   #201
Teniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to beholdTeniente is a splendid one to behold

Army: CPT, MI, USAR (Ret)
Teniente's Tacoma Gallery
My 2 cents

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgdeer1 View Post
Ive started to do some research on the military and i have noticed alot of good things that could come from it. I also know that i do not want to go back to a community college.. College doesnt seem like my first priority at the molment so thats why im considering the military. I picked the MPS because i would like to come back to the states with some prior police training under my belt to become hire-able or more to intrest to an imployer. Ive talked to many recruitors and marines seems like the 1 for me.

Hopefully some one who was in the marines recently or the MPS can chime in and give there .2 $

Thanks
If the OP ever shows up, here is what I would recommend based on MY military (Army) and Law Enforcement experience...........

Get a Community College (two year) Associates degree in Criminal Justice, use that as a springboard to get your Bachelors in Public Administration........ and somewhere in there join the Army or Army National Guard, get assigned to an aviation unit and apply for Aviation Warrant Officer............

Warrant Officers rock!!!!!!! should have went that route instead of OCS......anyway, that would give you a great foundation for a bunch of LE opportunities.......flying for the state or fed law enforcement agencies........you would get hired in a minute!!!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 01:36 AM   #202
Jimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MT1 (SS) retired
Jimmyh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott78 View Post
As far as the emblem, display it if you're proud of it. The rest of you shouldn't have a sports team emblem etc if you're not on the team. Just as stupid of a comment.

NO. It isn't the same thing. Not even close.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:56 AM   #203
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyh View Post
NO. It isn't the same thing. Not even close.
it actually kinda is sorry to say that but people arguing you cant have a military emblem because you didnt server is exactly like saying you cant where sports emblems unless you played on the team. "It isn't the same thing" you are creating a double standard
Old 08-23-2012, 04:18 AM   #204
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
it actually kinda is sorry to say that but people arguing you cant have a military emblem because you didnt server is exactly like saying you cant where sports emblems unless you played on the team. "It isn't the same thing" you are creating a double standard
Not true at all-The selection is not "who do you root for" -It's "Civil Service". If you didn't serve-You don't belong using that emblem on TW. By wearing a sports team logo - Most people know that you aren't a member of that team. The point of the emblem on TW is to show that you've played on the team.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:45 AM   #205
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
Posers gon' pose!
Old 08-26-2012, 11:36 PM   #206
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Still at it

OMG, this has been the best thread ever. You all seriously have a knack for calling peoples BS and I personally love it. I know this is a VERY old thread but......

http://www.webdate.com/main.php?a=us...8066-aoehrle11

Check out the "What you should know about me" and "Last Login"..(This week)..hence this is current and he's still repping that he's ex special forces "air force" division

Has anyone reported this ???????
Old 08-27-2012, 12:25 PM   #207
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
^^ wow that guy is a douche canoe...
Old 08-27-2012, 12:41 PM   #208
Lwb053 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Former Nuke Electronics Tech/Reactor Operator (Submarines)
Name: Keith
Lwb053's Tacoma Gallery
Special Forces is like Fight Club, but more secret. The first rule of Special Forces is, you don't talk about being Special Forces. Ever.

The folks who do talk about being Special Forces....aren't. Period.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #209
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Isnt it illegal to make claims of being in service when you're not?
Old 08-27-2012, 02:26 PM   #210
Newborn
taco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco47001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: High Speed, Low Drag
taco47001's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwb053 View Post
Special Forces is like Fight Club, but more secret. The first rule of Special Forces is, you don't talk about being Special Forces. Ever.

The folks who do talk about being Special Forces....aren't. Period.
^^^^^^What he said