Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military police??

Old 03-04-2011, 09:49 AM   #41
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
As far as the emblem, display it if you're proud of it. The rest of you shouldn't have a sports team emblem etc if you're not on the team. Just as stupid of a comment.

X2........ It is okay to be proud of a certain branch without having served in it. I have AF tshirts I got from friends in the AF. Should I not wear them because I wasn't in the AF?

If he is representing through typed or spoken words that he was in the AF that is one thing but to put up the emblem is no big deal.

I can see your point but I see where the other guys who are in the AF is coming from, if everyone put up a military that they liked then we wouldnt know who was in the military and served.

I always wanted to be a Marine but I ended up having a child and getting married shortly after, even though I wanted to be a Marine and the Marines is my favorite Military I still would not put up the emblem under my user name for respect for those who actually did serve. Just my two cents.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:03 AM   #42
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
@op; if you really want to join the military to gain law enforcement experience, you should strongly consider the Coast Guard. We actually have an LE mission and federal law enforcement officers. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:05 AM   #43
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
@op; if you really want to join the military to gain law enforcement experience, you should strongly consider the Coast Guard. We actually have an LE mission and federal law enforcement officers.
What he said!

Why didn't I think of that....oh I know why!
Old 03-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #44
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yup...the Coasties do some good work.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:51 AM   #45
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Puddle Pirates for sure, they get into some sweet MIO stuff. As far as an MA (Master at Arms) goes for the Navy; you get some experience and training and of course it looks good on my resume. Fact of the matter is, no matter what, a dept isn't too concerned with the LE training you picked up cause it's not theirs. And you'll still have to go to college to go through a P.O.S.T. academy if you don't get picked up by a dept that does their own. If you do go MA, get into Mobile Security for broader mission tasking and experience. It's unfortunate but they got rid of the Navy Sea Raven program or else you too could be spec ops :rollseyes: Seriously though, SEAL would be a good stepping stone into federal jobs like FBI HRT
Old 03-04-2011, 11:25 AM   #46
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brown View Post
@op; if you really want to join the military to gain law enforcement experience, you should strongly consider the Coast Guard. We actually have an LE mission and federal law enforcement officers. If you have any questions feel free to pm me.
I'm AF Security Forces, and I can say we DON'T do 100% Law Enforcement. Tons of regular Security crap at home station (if it has any), and when you deploy you get a nice mix of Air Force and Army crap to do. (Convoy, Security, Customs ect.)

Each branch has its + and - to its Police force. I think the CG promotes a bit quicker then the AF (correct me if I'm wrong, but average time to E6 in the AF is 8-12yrs)
Old 03-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #47
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToucanV13 View Post
Puddle Pirates for sure, they get into some sweet MIO stuff. As far as an MA (Master at Arms) goes for the Navy; you get some experience and training and of course it looks good on my resume. Fact of the matter is, no matter what, a dept isn't too concerned with the LE training you picked up cause it's not theirs. And you'll still have to go to college to go through a P.O.S.T. academy if you don't get picked up by a dept that does their own. If you do go MA, get into Mobile Security for broader mission tasking and experience. It's unfortunate but they got rid of the Navy Sea Raven program or else you too could be spec ops :rollseyes: Seriously though, SEAL would be a good stepping stone into federal jobs like FBI HRT
dude, i actually know of a "guy", and the job opportunities he has been afforded are beyond anything any of us "normal joes" could imagine. he has been offered countless jobs, that have no "roof" so to speak
Old 03-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #48
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Andrew,

Here is the deal, after very little research, my suspicions were confirmed. You were NEVER a PJ. I am working on the CCT part as I type this but I am confident that will come back with the same results. As for being an SP in the Air Force, working on that too by talking to someone who was in Minot when you claim you were there.

I am not sure if you continue your claims in a public setting but nothing leads me believe you would not. If you have and have used it to your gain, you have broken federal law, specifically, The Stolen Valor Act.

I know it is easy to get caught up in a story and make claims that might not be true. Since you made the following comment " You didn't earn that right or that respect." condemning another poster for expressing his opinion, it would behoove you to repent for your transgressions. You did not earn the right to call yourself Pararescue or Combat Control. That right is reserved for those who suffered through months of grueling training and have shed their blood doing what you claim to have done as well. In my opinion, it is inexcusable, but you now have the option to redeem yourself and move on. If you choose an alternate path, I will be more than happy to share what I have found. This will only embarrass you further.

I respect the efforts of every man and woman wearing the uniform regardless of duties. I also respect the dedication, determination, and commitment it takes to achieve certain professional objectives. I will not idly stand by and listen to someone claim to have achieved something they have not, especially in terms of our Armed Forces.

So, Andrew, you have this opportunity and forum to come clean. If you do not and continue to protect your claims, you will have chosen your path and I will be more than happy to provide the proof that I have.

Your call.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:08 PM   #49
Still not worthy!
Sawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud ofSawick has much to be proud of

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Jason
Sawick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Andrew,

Here is the deal, after very little research, my suspicions were confirmed. You were NEVER a PJ. I am working on the CCT part as I type this but I am confident that will come back with the same results. As for being an SP in the Air Force, working on that too by talking to someone who was in Minot when you claim you were there.

I am not sure if you continue your claims in a public setting but nothing leads me believe you would not. If you have and have used it to your gain, you have broken federal law, specifically, The Stolen Valor Act.

I know it is easy to get caught up in a story and make claims that might not be true. Since you made the following comment " You didn't earn that right or that respect." condemning another poster for expressing his opinion, it would behoove you to repent for your transgressions. You did not earn the right to call yourself Pararescue or Combat Control. That right is reserved for those who suffered through months of grueling training and have shed their blood doing what you claim to have done as well. In my opinion, it is inexcusable, but you now have the option to redeem yourself and move on. If you choose an alternate path, I will be more than happy to share what I have found. This will only embarrass you further.

I respect the efforts of every man and woman wearing the uniform regardless of duties. I also respect the dedication, determination, and commitment it takes to achieve certain professional objectives. I will not idly stand by and listen to someone claim to have achieved something they have not, especially in terms of our Armed Forces.

So, Andrew, you have this opportunity and forum to come clean. If you do not and continue to protect your claims, you will have chosen your path and I will be more than happy to provide the proof that I have.

Your call.
How does it go exactly? Hooh ya Green Feet.. Ahhh... or something, lol. (only tried out for PJ.. didnt swim good enough!)
Old 03-04-2011, 12:16 PM   #50
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Andrew,

Your call.
^^ What he said.

and FYI he's not the only one researching your claims.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:28 PM   #51
Boxy Brown is on a distinguished road

Name: David
Boxy Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Ownage
Old 03-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #52
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawick View Post
How does it go exactly? Hooh ya Green Feet.. Ahhh... or something, lol. (only tried out for PJ.. didnt swim good enough!)
CSAR does not have a "battle cry"...at least not one that I have heard.

We have a motto....

" that others may live"
Old 03-04-2011, 12:53 PM   #53
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoehrle11 View Post
commandant????? You mean Commander?
no, i mean commandant of the indoc program, which you clearly have never been at and know nothing about.

stop claiming to be what you clearly are not.

i would love to meet you in person, and fix your problems and plenty of my fellow indoc classmen would too. you are what the world calls "a piece of shit"

game over
Old 03-04-2011, 12:55 PM   #54
MyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really niceMyYota05 is just really nice

MyYota05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
no, i mean commandant of the indoc program, which you clearly have never been at and know nothing about.

stop claiming to be what you clearly are not.

i would love to meet you in person, and fix your problems and plenty of my fellow indoc classmen would too. you are what the world calls "a piece of shit"

game over

Old 03-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #55
TTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Intel
Name: Jake
TTGuy711's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Gunner pm sent. I have some questions about cross training and it seems you know what you're talking about.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #56
Flynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynn Diesel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Flynn Diesel's Tacoma Gallery
To the OP. Sorry your thread got jacked but we can't sit here and let things like this go by unchecked. We like hunting trolls.

If you decide to join the military, regardless of the branch, you to will understand.

To answer the question in your original post, being an MP or SP can do a lot for you if you make the most of it. I was a Marine MP and took advantage of any training I could get. There are many PRO's as well as CON's. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to send me a PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:15 PM   #57
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like that guy got tired of making up things to back up his BS.

OP, when/if you decide to join make sure you take advantage of the education side and try to get a criminal justice based degree. That with your military experience will help you out a lot on the outside to get a job in law enforcement.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #58
Future ruler of the world!
Zanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of lightZanamoe is a glorious beacon of light
Marines: Cpl Ordnance Technician
Name: Curt
Zanamoe's Tacoma Gallery
As far as this goes I know being a Marine when I see people claiming to be part of my beloved corp.; we don't take very kindly to that. If you never earned the title to claim, you can be proud of it but don't disrespect those that did earn their titles. I fought for my title as a Marine! Semper Fi
Old 03-04-2011, 01:19 PM   #59
Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
Taco Gunner pm sent. I have some questions about cross training and it seems you know what you're talking about.
No PM received. If it is about crosstraining into Pararecue or Combat Control, there are much better people to ask.

BUT...as a Brigadier General Admiral Chief Master Colonel Commander in the United States Special Warfare Operations Detachment B of the Extra Special Clandestine Super Secret Squirrel Brigade Department attached to the We Blow Shit Up and Kill People Operations Section of the Intergalactic Death Squad Commando Strike Force Platoon, I can answer any and all questions relating to Special Operations in the military. (By the way, it says all that on my T-shirt.)

After a few years of doing this, I got bored and became a bagger at the Naval Exchange on Wake Island. I am that badass.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:21 PM   #60
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No PM received. If it is about crosstraining into Pararecue or Combat Control, there are much better people to ask.

BUT...as a Brigadier General Admiral Chief Master Colonel Commander in the United States Special Warfare Operations Detachment B of the Extra Special Clandestine Super Secret Squirrel Brigade Department attached to the We Blow Shit Up and Kill People Operations Section of the Intergalactic Death Squad Commando Strike Force Platoon, I can answer any and all questions relating to Special Operations in the military. (By the way, it says all that on my T-shirt.)

After a few years of doing this, I got bored and became a bagger at the Naval Exchange on Wake Island. I am that badass.