Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

i miss war

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2011, 04:37 PM   #41
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service and everything that you have done for this country. But war and killing people is not the answer to anything. I don't see how you can "Miss It" Shit you need a adrenaline fix then go play some paintball or something just a safer alternative to war. Once again THANKS for all you have done!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #42
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
J83, why dont you just become career military if you're not already ? Seems like civilian life is something you dont like. No simple structure, no rush, just boring 9-5
dude I am career military.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #43
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
Thanks for your service and everything that you have done for this country. But war and killing people is not the answer to anything. I don't see how you can "Miss It" Shit you need a adrenaline fix then go play some paintball or something just a safer alternative to war. Once again THANKS for all you have done!!!!!!!

dude get out of my thread. Your naive outlook on life, as idealistic as it is, is not solicited or requested. You dont see how cause you have never been there. Thank you have a nice day

Old 02-13-2011, 04:51 PM   #45
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
dude I am career military.
lol, than what the hell are you doing here. You should have an apartment in iraq or somethin

Old 02-13-2011, 04:57 PM   #46
Przemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrzemekmsu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Przemek
Przemekmsu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
dude get out of my thread. Your naive outlook on life, as idealistic as it is, is not solicited or requested. You dont see how cause you have never been there. Thank you have a nice day
Dude, I am not gone get out of your thread. Don't post shit if you don't want people to comment on your threads. I don't really have a naive outlook on life, I am not all about "peace, love and shit". I am all about good old ass whooping when necessary. When war is necessary we go and take care of business. Then its OVER, and we should not want to go back and do it again. We must continue with our normal everyday activities. There is nothing great about WAR so why would anyone "miss it"???? You miss things that are/were GREAT in your life. For example you can miss Hawaii cause you went there on a vacation and you absolutely loved it. See where I am going with this.

Old 02-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #47

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorecko View Post
lol, than what the hell are you doing here. You should have an apartment in iraq or somethin

LOL I know right. I am bitching right now, later tonight hopefully getting laid. Other than that I have no idea

Old 02-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #48

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Przemekmsu View Post
Dude, I am not gone get out of your thread. Don't post shit if you don't want people to comment on your threads. I don't really have a naive outlook on life, I am not all about "peace, love and shit". I am all about good old ass whooping when necessary. When war is necessary we go and take care of business. Then its OVER, and we should not want to go back and do it again. We must continue with our normal everyday activities. There is nothing great about WAR so why would anyone "miss it"???? You miss things that are/were GREAT in your life. For example you can miss Hawaii cause you went there on a vacation and you absolutely loved it. See where I am going with this.
nope not really. we will never agree on this so I will not dive into it other than to say this it is never over dude. Everyone knows war equal death ect. It also inculde some of the greatest moments ever. I have seen the greatest acts of heartwarming humanity. worked with amazing people for latvia, britian, england uganda. Dont have to worry about petty things like in the states. You are assuming I miss what you see in the movies and news. Some yes I do but there is much more behind the curtain that you will never know about that doesnt involve firefights. Fuck man do you think we fight all year thats only 5 percent of it. Last year was the most intense deployment ever for me 126 fire fights in 365 days. That leaves a lot of time for good stuff to fill.

Old 02-13-2011, 05:10 PM   #50

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodehard09 View Post
good answer to your dilemma (if you aren't still "employed" by the U.S).:
apply to triple canopy( used to be blackwater). you will make 20x what you made in the Army. and get to do some really cool shit........
I thought they were now XE corp. No thanks though. I have worked with them. The thing about it and it is an oxymoron is I love what I do because I believe in our country. Also the soldiers. The same little shits that cause this moronic rant are the reason I do my job. To mold them then get the dumb fucks back home. Couldnt pay me enough not to stand beside them in battle

Old 02-14-2011, 04:18 AM   #52

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
Well thank you for your service j83soldier. I wish you the best and I even hope you got a blowjob last night from some whore.

I'm outta this thead with you on ignore.
aww the mods deleted the fu you left me.

Old 02-14-2011, 11:46 AM   #54
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
thank you for your service, but I'd like to think we fight wars in hopes to end all wars at some point

Old 02-14-2011, 05:31 PM   #55

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
thank you for your service, but I'd like to think we fight wars in hopes to end all wars at some point

Yea but even the worst of things have some great to them

Old 02-14-2011, 05:33 PM   #56

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
No I deleted it Trying to be a gentleman.
I dont remeber saying anything particully offensive to you. I thought my ptsd argument was fair. If I did say something offesive I am sorry. If it you just dont like me or my viewpoints then I truley dont care

Old 02-14-2011, 06:18 PM   #57
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
We fight wars to kill bad people and break their shit. Avoiding war is someone else's job.

If America was a pack of dogs, most people are lap dogs who seek comfort and avoid conflict. Nothing wrong with that; they have good hearts and the best of intentions. The Military is the pit bull that is kept chained up in the backyard. Mistreated, abused, and neglected; but when that bump in the night comes, that pit bull gets let off his chain to defend his house.

You can't let the pit bull in the house, teach him to sit, and snuggle with him on the couch and still expect him to fight and win when the house needs defending. That's why the military does not concern itself with avoiding or ending war. Our sole purpose is war.

Old 02-14-2011, 06:32 PM   #58
11B4X4 is on a distinguished road

Army: GRUNT
11B4X4's Tacoma Gallery
j83soldier, I hear your man. i miss the rush also. However after being shot, shot at, had dud mortars land next to me in my tent and hitting center line IEDs i'm glad to be home. I enjoy my life now.

Old 02-14-2011, 06:53 PM   #59
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your service.

Old 02-14-2011, 07:15 PM   #60
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
man go back and listen to coalmedic and agent475. theyre right. i have the greatest respect for you and your service to our country, thank you so much. . . maybe i don't have a right to be here, i chose not to serve but i considered it. i have a good buddy who experienced similar feelings as you after he came back home. he didnt seek counselling, but it took a while for him to adjust. if you continue to live a destructive lifestyle than you will end up regretting it in the long run or possibly much sooner. i wish the best for you. thank you again for your service.

Closed Thread