Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

i miss war

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
i miss war

I have turned into a bitter, judgemental asshole. I have come to relize, based on my hobbies (kayaking, climbing, backcountry boarding and my GSXR) that I am not happy unless engaged in something that requires 100 percent of my concetration. Speeding like crazy on the bike, bombing down a bowl on the snow board or running huge falls in the kayak. That being said combat is the same and I miss it horribly. everything about a deployment. It is simple, ramen noodles are gold, babywipes are amazing, spam is steak and agression is easy to relieve. My cot is all the home I need. I MISS WAR lets go dwell time, I hate it

Old 02-10-2011, 06:10 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service man. Hope you continue to find some more shit that keeps you locked in and having fun doing crazy shit.

My bad. I probably shouldn't have responded considering I wasn't in the Military. Didn't mean to step on anyones toes. Apologize ahead of time.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
you are nutz.....but in a good way hell i like you

Old 02-10-2011, 06:14 PM   #4
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
thank you for sending me to college for my ba for free. thanks for the tacoma and bike and all the 20 something year old girls I hook up with you pay for it. that being said please vote for the biggest asshole rep. that you can find so we can start a new war so I can go where the world makes sense. I have come to the conclusion that after 8 years this is what I am made for. Lets do this shit. Eff korea, syria would be cool I am down to put down an egyptian protest as well

Old 02-10-2011, 06:26 PM   #5

Army:
home for a month---(hope the passes as sfw)
I miss how simple life can be, eat sleep check on my boys, kill, brush teeth, sleep

Old 02-10-2011, 06:30 PM   #6
When all else fails read the directions
joerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoerussell610 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 18F-5th SFG
Name: Him
joerussell610's Tacoma Gallery
Oh I so miss it!

HOOAH!

Old 02-10-2011, 06:32 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
my buddy is the same way, he was in iraq twice, in the Marines for 4 years..He loves the adrenaline rush it gave him. hes been home for 3 years, and still not adjusting to civillian life quite right..then again, he always had a few screws loose

Old 02-10-2011, 06:33 PM   #8
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
You're crazy man, you need to get a family...if you don't already have one... then your priorities will change

Old 02-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #9

Army:
fuck the states. makes no sense, fight over a parking spot. bitching about the super bowl. Nope gimme a 20 day LRSP anyday

Old 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #10

Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
You're crazy man, you need to get a family...if you don't already have one... then your priorities will change
bitches be crazy bro. naaa broads make no sense to me. They are tasty but anoying, kind of like eating ice cream to quick

Old 02-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #11
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bfgrj_62-Y

Old 02-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #12
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j83soldier View Post
bitches be crazy bro. naaa broads make no sense to me. They are tasty but anoying, kind of like eating ice cream to quick
So well put

Old 02-10-2011, 06:38 PM   #13
arkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant futurearkansasman5 has a brilliant future
Army: AH-64D Armament/Electrical/Avionics Systems Repairer
Name: James
arkansasman5's Tacoma Gallery
Amen bro. I love being deployed. Life in the Army is so much better over seas. Theres so much less bullshit. Got my next one coming in September

Old 02-10-2011, 06:53 PM   #14
hey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud ofhey1784 has much to be proud of

Army: ROTC Cadet, formerly infantryman Bravo Company, 1-8 Cavalry, 1st Cavalry Division
Name: Brent
hey1784's Tacoma Gallery
Garrison life sucks huge balls. I miss deployment like crazy sometimes but holding that edge for all your life will make you brittle.

Old 02-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #15
Veteran Redleg
SteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteelRain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Arizona Army National Guard C BATTERY 1/180TH Field Artillery and the Pinal County Sheriff's Office
Name: Curt
SteelRain's Tacoma Gallery
They way my life's going...I'm ready to go back in. Miss my Military Life.

Old 02-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #16
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out of the states in 3 weeks. And I'm def looking forward to throwing some bullets down range

Old 02-12-2011, 11:00 AM   #17
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
I completely understand your POV. I did Fallujah Round 1 in 2004 and came back a changed man. I got into Fire/EMS to get my fix, as well as the retard-on-crack fast bike. The one problem I've found with adrenaline is your body adapts to it, and you either crack under the need for it or become burnt out on it. The latter happened to me. Check out joining a volunteer fire dept to get some of your fix, a place where you could die if you don't do things right. It worked for me. Good luck man.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:57 AM   #18
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Best substitute to get your adrenaline fix is skydiving. Everyone should get into that on your non deployed time. Its great fun

Old 02-13-2011, 06:00 AM   #19
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like signs of mild PTSD to me... You'll get through it brother.

I'm here now on my 2nd tour and had it after the first time... Took some time to work through it - but I did.

Old 02-13-2011, 12:03 PM   #20
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent475 View Post
Sounds like signs of mild PTSD to me... You'll get through it brother.

I'm here now on my 2nd tour and had it after the first time... Took some time to work through it - but I did.

+1
There's no shame in, dare I say it, counseling. I went through 4 years and I'm not ashamed to say it. I'm antidepressant free, and have been since 2004, when the Marine Corps "counseling" was to turn you into an unfeeling zombie. It doesn't make the demons go away completely, but it does help you shoo them away when they rear their ugly heads.
Thanks to Agent475 for mentioning it, I should have caught it in my first post.

Closed Thread