Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

damn online classes

View Poll Results: What do you recommend?
FESS UP, LOOK RETARDED, GET IT OVER WITH, REDO IT 20 90.91%
JUST PLAY IT OFF WHEN THE TIME COMES AND REDO IT 2 9.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-10-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: IS2(AW) @ NAS JAX
USNROBERTS's Tacoma Gallery
damn online classes

I am taking online classes at night to finish my degree. Well its midterm time. And I just clicked the back button on the browser (instead of inside the test) to go back to the last question, thus exiting me out of the test that I cant go back into without asking the teacher to reset it. No problem right? Well I already did it once and had to ask her so this will be there second time. Should I wait till she emails me and I play the "Oh what the hell is wrong with the computer" card or should I fess up and tell her I'm a retard and have her reset it for me a second time (if she is willing).

So which is it?!?!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:29 PM   #2
USNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSNROBERTS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My destiny lies in your hands.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:32 PM   #3
usnwarrior1 is on a distinguished road
Navy: MA1 (EXW)
Name: Ben
usnwarrior1's Tacoma Gallery
I say just fess up to it
Old 02-10-2011, 08:35 PM   #4

Old 02-10-2011, 08:38 PM   #5

Oz i figure you are, it's hard to get the sarcasm over the net. Sadly, we probably have a lot in common. No worries!
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 PM   #6
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I say fess up. After taking many classes online and making that same bonehead mistake...I've asked the prof to reset my test 3 times thats kind of bad but you do what you have to do! Good LUCK!
Old 02-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #8
Lifted 'n Locked 4WD Prerunner
01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed01tacoprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
01tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to 01tacoprerunner
Just tell her your retarded.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:31 PM   #10
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
i say fess up...im 18 years old and in college, but im taking an online class, and i think they are B.S......on my exam i cant go back to any questions and if i dont answer accidentally and press the next button, it goes on with no option to go back...so i dont even get a chance at getting it right.....like i said, im 18 and done what you did numerous times..just depends on the teacher, i have 1 say sorry, your fault...and 2 others help me out
Old 02-12-2011, 03:00 AM   #11
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
I did something like that. I had to answer an essay question and instead of writing in word and then copying and pasting in into the test I wrote it directly into the test. After two hours of research and writing I finished and hit the submit button. Well I had timed out and it had logged me out of the test. I quickly logged back in but it was gone. I had to redo it. And of course it is never better the second time.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #12
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
It's part of the pitfalls of online shyt. I have done the same thing. The prof should understand, hopefully.
Old 02-12-2011, 11:09 AM   #13
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
lcogginz's Tacoma Gallery
Professors have heard BS stories a ton of times. I did the online class thing a good bit (and it is a pain), but it's still way better to be honest about having done something stupid than to lie about it and look even worse, to someone who probably knows better.