Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Coast Guard! What's your job

Old 02-12-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Coast Guard! What's your job

Enlisted or Officer, well. primarily Enlisted because we all know the O's unless in the Aviation field are subject to change.

Me: IT. Former TT.
Old 02-12-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Me: BM3, going OCS (Official Civilian Status)
Old 02-12-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a retired MK. That was a good job in the Guard 'cause you could go any where. Now I work for the Defense Commissary Agency ordering shit to put on the shelves.
Old 02-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #5
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Was MK2 switched rates now BM1...so glad i switched.... prob a lot of haters gonna chime in now
Old 03-15-2011, 08:00 AM   #6
jfrost007 is a jewel in the roughjfrost007 is a jewel in the roughjfrost007 is a jewel in the roughjfrost007 is a jewel in the rough

Coast Guard: Marine Science Technician
Name: Jason
jfrost007's Tacoma Gallery
MST3...really hoping to make MST2 next month! Fingers Crossed.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:58 PM   #8
pbrcoastie is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: Marine Science Technician
Name: Bill
pbrcoastie's Tacoma Gallery
Prior MK, now MST1...and headed to Texas City. FML
Old 12-13-2011, 04:08 PM   #10
edmboarder is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: CGC Cheyenne
Name: Erik
edmboarder's Tacoma Gallery
FN on the Cheyenne got orders next spring to DC a school
Old 12-14-2011, 05:04 PM   #11
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
SN on the Drummond, switching over to FN to go to Patforswa in Feb. Have my name on the AMT list
Old 12-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #12
YoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant futureYoaterBoater has a brilliant future

Name: Jason
YoaterBoater's Tacoma Gallery
This has nothing to do with my job haha but my brother is on the CG ship that has be extended up near Alaska.
Old 12-14-2011, 08:02 PM   #13
When you blow off steam you get an eyepatch
YFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shedYFZ450MOE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Machinery Technician
Name: Moe
YFZ450MOE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoafloat View Post
SN on the Drummond, switching over to FN to go to Patforswa in Feb. Have my name on the AMT list
I was On the ocracoke a year ago and used to always see your boat in Miami! How do do you like it down there so far?
Old 12-17-2011, 06:00 PM   #14
PVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shedPVT Pablo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Enforcement Division
Name: Paul
PVT Pablo's Tacoma Gallery
SN at a small boat station. Got my name on the ME list, ugh 2+ year wait though.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #16
Tacoafloat will become famous soon enough

Coast Guard: SN
Name: Bo
Tacoafloat's Tacoma Gallery
I see the Ocracoke here more than most Miami AOR boats lol. Miami is well...Miami but whatever it could be way worse! Good crew so good times
Old 12-19-2011, 04:13 PM   #17
futuretacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shedfuturetacoowner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: First Responder, Primary Care Paramedic, Advanced EMT
Name: Andrew
futuretacoowner's Tacoma Gallery
Thinking I may join the CCG and try to get in as Navigations officer
Old 12-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #18
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuretacoowner View Post
Thinking I may join the CCG and try to get in as Navigations officer
Well good luck to you - eh!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:52 PM   #19
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
SNBM right now...making BM3 in 17 days!
Old 01-14-2012, 10:00 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
SNBM right now...making BM3 in 17 days!
Congratulations Petty Officer Sje1124! The first of many, I'm sure.