Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone know of AFSCs that are looking for training IN?

Old 02-16-2011, 01:27 AM   #1
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know of AFSCs that are looking for training IN?

Wife is in the air force, E-6. She's getting trained out due to failure to maintain language proficiency test scores. Wondering if anyone knows an AFSC that's training in so she can apply for it.

It's a tough time to be cross training in the AF right now. Puttin the axe to a lot of you pre 14 year guys I hear.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:11 AM   #2
Rivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant future

Air Force: Contracting
Rivet Joint's Tacoma Gallery
Contracting...my AFSC...is taking crosstrainees. My Squadron has received 4 crosstrained NCOs from the schoolhouse in the last 4 months. Some pipeline Airmen say it wasnt even on their dream sheet in BMT.

Currently AFPC says it is critically manned with a 7 multiplier re-enlistment bonus for my NCOs.

But...I hope she likes 1:1 dwell-to-deploy ratios!
Old 02-17-2011, 07:41 AM   #3
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Mental Health (4C0) is usually taking folks also.
Old 02-17-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Great stuff thanks.

My wife is very detail oriented. Would probably do great in either of those.

4co and "contracting".. any afsc for that 6c0? I knew a guy in it once, but i've lost contact.
Old 02-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #5
Rivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant futureRivet Joint has a brilliant future

Air Force: Contracting
Rivet Joint's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by island808 View Post
Great stuff thanks.

My wife is very detail oriented. Would probably do great in either of those.

4co and "contracting".. any afsc for that 6c0? I knew a guy in it once, but i've lost contact.
I think the enlisted AFSC is 6C. Officer is 64P.
Old 02-18-2011, 06:44 PM   #6
Zoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shedZoot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Zoot's Tacoma Gallery
1N1 or any other intel job