Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

maybe joining army

Old 02-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #21
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah...don't join the AF to fight, you know we don't do that at all. We just chill at the pool and bitch about the drinks being too watery.
Old 02-28-2011, 05:34 PM   #22
j83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shedj83soldier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: joshua
j83soldier's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Gunner View Post
Yeah...don't join the AF to fight, you know we don't do that at all. We just chill at the pool and bitch about the drinks being too watery.
I did not say that at all, nor did I imply it. Calm down. I was just stating if the OP is interested in HR the airforce would be a more comfortable place to conduct his career vs joining the army. I am, for once, not tring to stir shit. I have done enough of that.