Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

USMC decals..

Old 02-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #1
Gray Tacoma is on a distinguished road
Marines: USMC Aircraft Crew chief
Gray Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
USMC decals..

When I traded in my truck a couple weeks ago ,my Marine decals went with it. Yesterday I stopped in at the Recruiter and they gave me a handfull of nice window decals.. Show your pride and stop in and get yours..
Old 02-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #2
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Sgt Grit has some pretty cool ones as well. I've spent WAYYYYYY too much money there for various, random, and sometimes pretty cool shit.

But free FTW!
Old 02-23-2011, 03:48 PM   #3
Taco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco Gunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Taco Gunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoalMedic View Post
Sgt Grit has some pretty cool ones as well. I've spent WAYYYYYY too much money there for various, random, and sometimes pretty cool shit.

But free FTW!
Your link comes back to this site.
Old 02-23-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Fixed. Is it so bad to have it come back to this site?

Thanks for the heads up.