Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military Service Academy grads?

View Poll Results: Which Military Service Academy did you graduate from?
U.S. Air Force Academy 0 0%
U.S. Coast Guard Academy 2 100.00%
U.S. Merchant Marine Academy 0 0%
U.S. Military Academy 0 0%
U.S. Naval Academy 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Military Service Academy grads?

"Good place to be from, not a good place to be at"

Probably not too many of us on here, but post up if you graduated from one of the five U.S. Military Service Academies, when you graduated, and any funny experiences/fond memories as a cadet or midshipman...

Me: USCGA, Class of 2009

I hated squaring my meals for the first year. I still remember how the cow is.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
come on people.. Sign your names... we just want to pat you on the back and say "nice job"... yea.. that's the ticket.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:14 AM   #4
rwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura aboutrwilso03 has a spectacular aura about
Air Force: USAFA - Class of 2011
Name: Russ
rwilso03's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I guess I can't say "grad" yet but I am going to be out of USAFA here with the Class of 2011...
Old 02-26-2011, 05:25 AM   #5
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aviator...Four Fans Of Freedom
Name: Sean
armstrsm's Tacoma Gallery
Well I paid for my beatings @ Norwich University, But hey didn't we Bleach a Big NU on the "Coasty" Football Field.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:16 AM   #6
o_o
Special_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpecial_K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
Name: Eddie
Special_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilso03 View Post
Well, I guess I can't say "grad" yet but I am going to be out of USAFA here with the Class of 2011...
If I knew about TW when I was at the factory I'm pretty sure I would have flunked out haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by armstrsm View Post
Well I paid for my beatings @ Norwich University, But hey didn't we Bleach a Big NU on the "Coasty" Football Field.
When was this? I played rugby all 4 years
Old 02-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #7
armstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shedarmstrsm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post

When was this? I played rugby all 4 years
something like 03 or 04 cant remember exactly, But was a great rivalry none the less i think we are in different divisions now.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:30 PM   #8
Mean Big Brother
eborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedeborgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
eborgie's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eborgie
I went to the Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Similar situation to Norwich. We paid for the "pleasure" of being a cadet.
Old 02-27-2011, 07:17 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special_K View Post
Pretty sure the rivalry is still there, I know it is at least with the rugby teams. Our football team is D3, ya'll moved up right?
Still D3 just switched conferences for some reason... Money i assume
Old 02-27-2011, 11:27 AM   #12
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
O's are ghey