LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

What's wrong with this picture

Old 02-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #21
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Josh says they are comm antennas.
I have no clue. Whats the answer?
Old 02-26-2011, 09:23 AM   #22
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Josh says they are comm antennas.
I have no clue. Whats the answer?
x2, ok OP give us the answer.
Old 02-26-2011, 09:30 AM   #24
‹^› ‹(ಠ_ಠ)› ‹^›
NYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNYCO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: bOb
NYCO's Tacoma Gallery
definitely looks like the lines are still out in the front of the ship where they would tie off while docked...also the left ship and ship to the right of it in the back do not have wakes like the rest of them do...definitely photoshop'd
Old 02-26-2011, 09:54 AM   #25
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
the carrier is out in front??
Old 02-26-2011, 10:11 AM   #27
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
The ship on the far left looks like it's going the opposite way?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:20 AM   #28
Sant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: SSGT
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
photoshopped, ropes fpr docking and flags flown
if i remember correctly flags are flown which pulled in but not underway
also while underway a/c on cats 3/4 dont face forward they face aft
Old 02-26-2011, 10:21 AM   #29
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Threaten "Them" ?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #30
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
the carrier is out in front??
I believe the carrier is usually in the middle of the battle group, so there should be ships behind the carrier as well as in front, just not in the camera's field of view.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:36 AM   #31
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
The jets are facing the wrong way...
Old 02-26-2011, 10:39 AM   #32
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryWi View Post
Threaten "Them" ?
Got it! Grammar people.

It's plural. Life AND Liberty.
Old 02-26-2011, 10:40 AM   #33
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
I believe the carrier is usually in the middle of the battle group, so there should be ships behind the carrier as well as in front, just not in the camera's field of view.
That was my next guess. Don't destroyers usually lead to scout out subs/torpedos?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #34
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
The flag sky has got to be it
Old 02-26-2011, 10:41 AM   #35
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Got it! Grammar people.

It's plural. Life AND Liberty.
psh... all this waiting and that was it lol lame... jkjk
Old 02-26-2011, 10:42 AM   #36
Ask me about the shortbus...
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgod06 View Post
psh... all this waiting and that was it lol lame... jkjk
True true. lol. And I gave rep to BryWi - right answer, devon - good try, truckboattruck - good try, and snowgod - for calling me out and I thought it was hilarious

Question:

How many boats are typically in a carrier battle group?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:45 AM   #37
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
uh.. there's nothing threatening liberty, and if there was, it would be a job for the coast guard?
Old 02-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #38
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
I would say, They're threatening life, or threatening liberty. Liberty would be more of a political thing, not tied to the life part. So its an either/or sceneraio.

if I was going to get on the grammar, I would be reading it correctly and the correct way to read that bs orwellian line is:

Life and so on liberty and so on and the pursuit of all who threaten it. ellipses (...) are supposed to be read "and so on".

I would also add, that in the united states the only people that can legally have their liberties, and by virtue of situation MUST have their liberties impinged are the military and prisoners. No one else can even sign a contract to threaten their liberty. Its against the law. You could also argue that people of similar health disposition may live shorter in the navy as well. SO maybe give up a bit of life, a good chunk of liberty and pursue those who no-one but the uber paranoid feel threaten other's.
Old 02-26-2011, 11:03 AM   #39
Sant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shedSant0s is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: SSGT
Sant0s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
True true. lol. And I gave rep to BryWi - right answer, devon - good try, truckboattruck - good try, and snowgod - for calling me out and I thought it was hilarious

Question:

How many boats are typically in a carrier battle group?
zero because they are called ships