Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Sad day in America

Old 03-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #61
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
I love my country and my freedom, am also a very proud Marine but this is just sad and fucked up:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...tml?tag=exclsv
Thank you for your service. Yes, this is extremely fawked up. I can't even imagine how this makes our veterans feel.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:26 PM   #62
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.patriotguard.org/ FTW. These riders are here for just this reason. If you ride, please find and join your local chapter.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:26 PM   #63
JoshLV is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
JoshLV's Tacoma Gallery
I would take great pleasure in mowing them down with my truck.
Old 03-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #64
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joes06tacoma View Post
Thank you for your service. Yes, this is extremely fawked up. I can't even imagine how this makes our veterans feel.
Initally, it makes me feel EXTREMELY violent. Then the military discipline sets in and I shake my head in resigned anger.
Old 03-17-2011, 02:13 PM   #65
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
I read in my school paper that the WBC has a bunch of 1st amendment lawyers in their pocket and they protest stuff like Soldiers funerals (not to mention the funeral for the little girl that was shot in Tuscon massacre a few weeks ago) in order to provoke people into a reaction so that they can sue them.

My dad (Ret-E6 Navy AE) always told me that the moment you react to an insult is the moment that the offender has power over you.

The greatest insult someone is not to kill them but to completely ignore them altogether, because it means that neither their presence or their cause is worth acknowledging.