Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Sad day in America

Old 03-02-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Sad day in America

I love my country and my freedom, am also a very proud Marine but this is just sad and fucked up:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...tml?tag=exclsv
Old 03-02-2011, 10:40 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
yeah it is, i saw the report on the news. i want all of those fuckers gone.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:44 PM   #3
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
thats gotta be a fn joke...people really show up and protest at soldiers funerals. that makes me sick.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
WoW! This is the first i heard of that... The need to GTFO. I cant believe that...
Old 03-02-2011, 10:58 PM   #6
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post
I would take matters into my own hands if people were protesting at the funeral of my son.
seriously, id do time to prove a point to those idiots.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:00 PM   #8
MetalJon is on a distinguished road
Name: Jon
MetalJon's Tacoma Gallery
I can't stand the Westboro Baptist Church.....bunch of lunatics
Old 03-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
WTF, fucking retarded ass people. They have no right to protest like that and stupid judges for ruling like that!! Just makes me sick!
Old 03-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #10
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Tacoma View Post
I would take matters into my own hands if people were protesting at the funeral of my son.
X1000!!!!
WTF they have NO business being there.
So his son died for this country and you are PROTESTING?!?! you have to be fucking kidding me
Old 03-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
These are the kind of people that deserve to be forcibly deported out of country. They must hate it here right? If I saw a protest like this, I would not be able to control myself.

It's situations like these, where people hide behind the Constitution just to hurt others, that make me sick.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:26 PM   #12
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
the supreme court is just as ludicrous as that so called "church". its things like this that make me almost embarrassed to live in this country. It really seems like it is falling apart bit by bit day by day. A group of KKK members moved into my hometown recently causing trouble now. they drive around with big KKK flags on their truck. almost put a brick through their back window. if i saw it parked in a dark lot at night i wouldnt think twice.
Shoot! don't get caught.
Old 03-02-2011, 11:59 PM   #13
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
These are the kind of people that deserve to be forcibly deported out of country. They must hate it here right? If I saw a protest like this, I would not be able to control myself.

It's situations like these, where people hide behind the Constitution just to hurt others, that make me sick.
Amen brother! All we can do is pray for these idiots! But I swear If ANYONE EVER EVER EVER DID THAT AT ANYONES FUNERAL I KNOW OR DONT KNOW AND I SEE IT! THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY!
Old 03-03-2011, 01:46 AM   #15
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
Okay yeah they're assholes. Lunatic fringe. What they do is tactless, boorish, offensive and profoundly ANTI-christian in every conceivable way.

But I do believe in protecting freedom of speech. We gotta be careful limiting that one.

However it would serve Westboro well to understand that just because they are FREE to speak and FREE to express, not one of us is free from the consequences of our actions. Cause and effect. As in you "cause" the wrong guy distress, he's bound to "effect" your face.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:20 AM   #16
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Make no mistake, I consider the Westboro folks a bunch of attention seeking lunatics. They are so wrong. It makes me angry and sad.

But, we can't give up our precious legal freedoms - at the end of the day, that is what our soldiers are fighting, and sometimes dying, to protect.

These guys have the best answer I've seen. They're using their own freedom of speech to good effect: http://www.patriotguard.org/ I'm proud to be fellow Americans with them.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:31 AM   #17
The "Search" tab is your friend!!
steviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteviestyles is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Steve
steviestyles's Tacoma Gallery
They'll get theirs. I heard a bunch of veterans groups will be blocking their protests at any future events. Something like 14 states made it illegal to protest at funerals; maybe more states will follow suit.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:33 AM   #18
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
You have to remember also that they didn't go up next to the casket protesting, they were out on the street and could be heard by those at the funeral. Its a shitty situation. I mean, freedom of speech is why we are not part of England still and it is the first amendment. It's kinda like that saying, "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I will fight to the death your right to say it". Its tricky...

I like what he said about the government sending his son over there and then bringing him back in a body bag and he can't be buried in peace. That's kinda fucked up cause its true...
Old 03-03-2011, 02:35 AM   #19
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviestyles View Post
They'll get theirs. I heard a bunch of veterans groups will be blocking their protests at any future events. Something like 14 states made it illegal to protest at funerals; maybe more states will follow suit.
hopefully these solider that protect are country getting pissed on by its people not right. little like vietnam
Old 03-03-2011, 02:38 AM   #20
Tacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to allTacoma206 is a name known to all

Name: Mike
Tacoma206's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
little like vietnam
x2