LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Please help all officers and elisted service members

Old 03-14-2011, 03:39 PM   #41
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
WOOT!!! GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!!
Old 03-14-2011, 05:25 PM   #42
Thank you to all our miltary personnel for serving
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
TyT's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^NOT HARDLY!!^^^^^^^

SORRY TO BUST YOUR BC BUBBLE!
Old 03-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #43
EAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud ofEAR28 has much to be proud of

EAR28's Tacoma Gallery
Ty, finish out school but you also should starting talking to a recruiter. I've talked to both the AF active duty and reserve recently (in Texas) and it's slim pickings for new Officers now.

Active duty is currently reducing junior officers and really only hiring pilots, and the reserves are looking for engineers and Chaplains.

Good Luck!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #44
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
BC bubble? haha wrong province
Old 03-15-2011, 05:52 PM   #45
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
WOOT!!! GREATEST NATION ON EARTH!!!
EZ IF WE NEED YOUR OIL WE WILL SEND THE BOY SCOUTS TO TAKE IT..
Old 03-15-2011, 05:58 PM   #46
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Officer vs enlisted?? I think for the money, O. But for the experience, E. Also depends on your job, like in every military branch.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:49 PM   #47
TyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTyT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the insight everyone and I think for now at least I will be staying in school!

Thanks for the help and knowledge! If anything changes Ill let yall know!

REPS BEING SENT TO ALL WHO HELPED ME IN HERE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE AND DEFENDING THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!!!

Ty
Old 03-18-2011, 07:21 AM   #48
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyT View Post
thanks for the insight everyone and I think for now at least I will be staying in school!

Thanks for the help and knowledge! If anything changes Ill let yall know!

REPS BEING SENT TO ALL WHO HELPED ME IN HERE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR YOUR SERVICE AND DEFENDING THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!!!!!

Ty
Good move, proud of you Jim
Old 03-18-2011, 09:24 PM   #49
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you're going to fly the Union Jack you may as well join the Navy , have a better chance of flying too; those guys are fucking hollywood on the boat lol
Old 03-18-2011, 11:29 PM   #50
USFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shedUSFCON is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Medical
Name: Jeff
USFCON's Tacoma Gallery
Suck it up and graduate. I'm on my way into the reserves as an O-1 with the 920th rescue wing. (Thus far, waiting to swear in etc) Good times ahead.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #51
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by USFCON View Post
Suck it up and graduate. I'm on my way into the reserves as an O-1 with the 920th rescue wing. (Thus far, waiting to swear in etc) Good times ahead.
Get Some Fla. boy (sir), Jim
Old 03-20-2011, 07:40 PM   #52

TyT's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jim