Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Japan Humanitarian relief

Old 03-19-2011, 10:54 AM   #1
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Japan Humanitarian relief

Anyone heading over there or is over there now. I just got word that i am going in the next few days.....
Old 03-19-2011, 11:03 AM   #2
NAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNAAC3TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NAAC3TACO's Tacoma Gallery
It makes me very proud when I see the U.S. Military helping out people in need. Stay safe over there and thank you for your service.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #3
Papas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapas Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blue
Papas Taco's Tacoma Gallery

Thanks for what you do!
Old 03-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #4
Psalm 109:8
BryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shedBryWi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BryWi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAAC3TACO View Post
It makes me very proud when I see the U.S. Military helping out people in need. Stay safe over there and thank you for your service.
x2
Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #6
02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about02YotaGuy has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: Current Active Duty, Intel
Name: Matthew
02YotaGuy's Tacoma Gallery
I've done some work from Hawaii, but I'm glad to see the people of Japan doing so much for themselves. Too often we see people caught in adverse situations and the evil side of people comes out (looters, rapists etc). Not in Japan, they have do so much to get things working as much as they can, Sendai Airfield was covered in debris, cars, and who knows what else, that is pretty much all gone. The workers at Fukushima Dai Ichi are litterally dying to protect the world from the radiation that is leaking from the reactor cores.

If America was faced with the same situation, what would we do? Personally, I think there are alot of good people, but, I fear that there are also alot of people who would take advantage of the situation.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.
Old 03-30-2011, 02:32 PM   #7
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02YotaGuy View Post
I've done some work from Hawaii, but I'm glad to see the people of Japan doing so much for themselves. Too often we see people caught in adverse situations and the evil side of people comes out (looters, rapists etc). Not in Japan, they have do so much to get things working as much as they can, Sendai Airfield was covered in debris, cars, and who knows what else, that is pretty much all gone. The workers at Fukushima Dai Ichi are litterally dying to protect the world from the radiation that is leaking from the reactor cores.

If America was faced with the same situation, what would we do? Personally, I think there are alot of good people, but, I fear that there are also alot of people who would take advantage of the situation.

Thanks for reading my ramblings.
... ^^^ ... Ditto ... I have been thinking the same thing ... "how good the Japanese have been to each other and how organized they are".

I would hope that we would handle that same situation in the same way ... afterall, we did have "3 Mile Island" to deal with.

To the OP ... good luck on your trip to Japan and stay safe.